Jackorais - RE Harps 62

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Jackorais - RE Harps 62

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 31st, 2018, 4:00 pm

that really is sad
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » April 7th, 2018, 5:59 pm

Can't comment on Harps.

As for myself it seems that whilst calling me 'vile' 'poison' 'a nob' 'a stalker' 'a creep' 'disgusting' and many many more does not seem to worry the moderators. me referring to someone as a 'perfect idiot' merits a two week ban. For obvious reasons I shall in future merely post up my thoughts and not engage in comment. 8)
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Postby pembsexile » April 20th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Jackorias wrote:There's more to the Harps ban than simply creating double, then triple and now quadruple account (hello Chris K...) of which I don't wish to disclose publicly. If you really must know, drop me a PM.

Stan has a simple short-term ban for personal attack for a reported post.

Fragmenting the forums hasn't worked especially well in the past. Our traffic simply does not and has never been tempted on the whole to view more than one subforum, the main one. We've tried Grandstand subforums, travel subforums, different categories and it's ended up dying a lonely death. Just take Stan's recent claims of "censorship" when a few threads have been moved to Everything Else recently. He cries only for the fact because there are less eyes viewing the content in Everything Else. Not exactly the definition of "censorship" admittedly.

Anything else you'd like me to answer for?

Well, I took you up on your offer and 'dropped you a PM' asking for clarity about the Harps ban as you mentioned. That was over 8 days ago. I have heard nothing yet. Any chance of a reply as you promised. I know you have read the message as I can see that it is in the correct folder.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Postby pembsexile » May 5th, 2018, 5:10 pm

Jackorias, very strange that you do not respond as promised in your earlier post. In the rules it also states that if you have a query, contact Admin. What is the point when you don't reply on this mb or to private messages?
Previous