FAO The Newport / Harps/Jollysuperstar etc

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

neilcork68

FAO The Newport / Harps/Jollysuperstar etc

Postby neilcork68 » June 3rd, 2018, 10:13 pm

You keep slagging off my views on here but then you say that I should send in my CV in to the club to assist MF or even take over from him if he were to get the sack.

If I am talking bollox and know nothing about football then why do you want me to manage / help out with the club ?

As for the ''you should have gone to training when i was called out by Willmott'' . Why should I?
so if any one questions somebodies performance after the game they have just paid their hard earned to watch they should go over Spytty and have it out with the said player at the first opportunity ( next training session )should they ?...I am a fan whose money helps pay his wages , I have a right to praise / criticise any player / manager of the club when I feel the need to do on this unofficial messageboard the same as any poster on here who criticise other players.
How many on here have given other players 'dogs abuse' in the past ? Have they ( the players )called out any fans ? Its not my fault Mr Willmott can't handle a bit of stick .
User

lowandhard

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: FAO The Newport / Harps/Jollysuperstar etc

Postby lowandhard » June 3rd, 2018, 10:22 pm

Well, quite. Anyone is entitled to their opinion.
no avatar
User

The Newport

Postby The Newport » June 3rd, 2018, 11:12 pm

neilcork68 wrote:You keep slagging off my views on here but then you say that I should send in my CV in to the club to assist MF or even take over from him if he were to get the sack.

If I am talking bollox and know nothing about football then why do you want me to manage / help out with the club ?

As for the ''you should have gone to training when i was called out by Willmott'' . Why should I?
so if any one questions somebodies performance after the game they have just paid their hard earned to watch they should go over Spytty and have it out with the said player at the first opportunity ( next training session )should they ?...I am a fan whose money helps pay his wages , I have a right to praise / criticise any player / manager of the club when I feel the need to do on this unofficial messageboard the same as any poster on here who criticise other players.
How many on here have given other players 'dogs abuse' in the past ? Have they ( the players )called out any fans ? Its not my fault Mr Willmott can't handle a bit of stick .

I wasn't going to reply to this silly thread of yours but then I thought why not.
You say that you are allowed to have an opinion which is true you are. Well sorry to upset you Sir/Madam so is everyone else. You live in the United Kingdom (Wales) a free Country where everyone is allowed to say how they feel and so on.
And that includes Robbie Wilmott don't you agree? He asked you nicely to go and watch them train but you decided not to accept the invitation. Which you have your personal reasons why you didn't want to attend.
So just to finish I have my opinion, you have your opinions and so does Robbie Wilmott and the rest of the team and supporters of our Great Team.

I suppose you have got to get your attention from somewhere and this is the only place that makes you feel important and where people actually listen to you and value your opinion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by The Newport on June 5th, 2018, 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Postby neilcork68 » June 4th, 2018, 12:01 am

when have I ever posted on here that you or anybody isn't entitled to their opinion , even Robbie Willmott. ? I'm a big boy now with broad shoulders and can take anyone on in a debate on here so any pathetic little snide remark anyone tries to make towards me doesn't effect me in the slightest

I do believe as a professional his actions of 'calling out a fan' on twitter to be unprofessional and I would hope MF had a word with him about it. I also saw posted on here the same day that he was alleged to have told other fans to 'F Off' , that too was unprofessional of him IMO and should I hope have been investigated by the club.

then you had to put you last line of your response...You know so much about me that you think I come on here for 'kicks' and to 'make myself look important' do you ? Let me tell you that I certainly don't post for those reasons . I post because I want to put my opinion over about MY CLUB
Why do you post then ?
no avatar
User

The Newport

Postby The Newport » June 4th, 2018, 12:05 am

neilcork68 wrote:when have I ever posted on here that you or anybody isn't entitled to their opinion , even Robbie Willmott. ? I'm a big boy now with broad shoulders and can take anyone on in a debate on here so any pathetic little snide remark anyone tries to make towards me doesn't effect me in the slightest

I do believe as a professional his actions of 'calling out a fan' on twitter to be unprofessional and I would hope MF had a word with him about it. I also saw posted on here the same day that he was alleged to have told other fans to 'F Off' , that too was unprofessional of him IMO and should I hope have been investigated by the club.

then you had to put you last line of your response...You know so much about me that you think I come on here for 'kicks' and to 'make myself look important' do you ? Let me tell you that I certainly don't post for those reasons . I post because I want to put my opinion over about MY CLUB
Why do you post then ?

Because I can.
no avatar
User

DT1892

Postby DT1892 » June 4th, 2018, 7:21 pm

Didn't get the outrage around Willmott telling a few fans to **** off. If fans are shouting stuff at him, it's fair game IMO. Don't care how much you pay to get in. Hope Flynn didn't waste any time on it.