John McCain

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17354

Location

The Republic of Malpas

John McCain

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 26th, 2018, 2:37 am

Always came over as a very decent man

I actually shed tears nice man
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

5646

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: John McCain

Postby pembsexile » August 26th, 2018, 9:01 am

A compassionate capitalist. I can't think of many of them in public life.
User avatar
User

JonD

Posts

1689

Location

Corridor of Uncertainty

Re: John McCain

Postby JonD » August 27th, 2018, 2:12 pm

John McCain loved being a war hero so much, he dedicated his political life to making other Americans war heroes too. Allegedly.
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

5063

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: John McCain

Postby mad norm » August 27th, 2018, 2:53 pm

pembsexile wrote:A compassionate capitalist. I can't think of many of them in public life.

Margaret Thatcher?

I'll get my coat
no avatar
User

Cornish Exile

Posts

4388

Re: John McCain

Postby Cornish Exile » August 27th, 2018, 8:10 pm

JonD wrote:John McCain loved being a war hero so much, he dedicated his political life to making other Americans war heroes too. Allegedly.


Didn't succeed with "draft dodger" Trump.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

5646

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: John McCain

Postby pembsexile » August 27th, 2018, 8:35 pm

Cornish Exile wrote:
JonD wrote:John McCain loved being a war hero so much, he dedicated his political life to making other Americans war heroes too. Allegedly.


Didn't succeed with "draft dodger" Trump.


Trump isn't a draft dodger. That is 'fake news'. He had a calcified bone on his heel therefore couldnt do square bashing in the US army. It was confirmed by a Doctor and everything. Poor thing, it's really screwed his life up.
no avatar
User

Cornish Exile

Posts

4388

Re: John McCain

Postby Cornish Exile » August 27th, 2018, 8:54 pm

pembsexile wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:
JonD wrote:John McCain loved being a war hero so much, he dedicated his political life to making other Americans war heroes too. Allegedly.


Didn't succeed with "draft dodger" Trump.


Trump isn't a draft dodger. That is 'fake news'. He had a calcified bone on his heel therefore couldnt do square bashing in the US army. It was confirmed by a Doctor and everything. Poor thing, it's really screwed his life up.


Confirmed by a doctor he paid for.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Powered by phpBB ®