Cricket

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Cricket

Postby mad norm » September 27th, 2018, 3:46 pm

Amazing match just finished at the Oval :bounce:
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Cricket

Postby pembsexile » September 27th, 2018, 6:01 pm

Norm, why is it that you only write something passionate and straight when it involves cricket? What about the County?
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » September 28th, 2018, 4:52 pm

pembsexile wrote:Norm, why is it that you only write something passionate and straight when it involves cricket? What about the County?

Notts County? Stockport County? :mrgreen:
Nought passionate about Oval match just a pragmatic observation.
The mighty 'port ?? Ask my mate who serves in my local Co Op and my long suffering pals in Godalming about my passion...!!!! I am a pillar of the community in my old age but am chuffed to bollox that the team is gelling and clearly up for it and confident. That away win last Sat was an absolute great response after the Yeovil match.I was a bit too knackered after a 10 mile ramble to eulogize last Sat and just had about enough energy to drink a pint In Guildford after.
Anyway just for you
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
Get in the LADS
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Postby pembsexile » September 28th, 2018, 5:45 pm

mad norm wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Norm, why is it that you only write something passionate and straight when it involves cricket? What about the County?

Notts County? Stockport County? :mrgreen:
Nought passionate about Oval match just a pragmatic observation.
The mighty 'port ?? Ask my mate who serves in my local Co Op and my long suffering pals in Godalming about my passion...!!!! I am a pillar of the community in my old age but am chuffed to bollox that the team is gelling and clearly up for it and confident. That away win last Sat was an absolute great response after the Yeovil match.I was a bit too knackered after a 10 mile ramble to eulogize last Sat and just had about enough energy to drink a pint In Guildford after.
Anyway just for you
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
Get in the LADS

That's more like it Norm. Nice one :cheers: :grin: :lol: :wink: