Alan Bryant

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Alan Bryant

Postby Stan A. Einstein » December 19th, 2018, 11:48 pm

Makes an accusation. Having had it pointed out that he was wrong does not have the decency to withdraw let alone apologise.

Has there been a more pathetic poster since Jon the County?

Edit.

This is important. You see when Exile76 writes that I am talking bollox, that for me is fair comment. I don't agree with him but I can give as good as I get and his insults hurt me about as much as mine hurt him. (Not in the slightest, either way.)

However when people post up falsehood they must be challenged. Mostly it is inadvertent. And I am always happy when someone withdraws an erroneous remark.

The allegation that I had posted incorrect figures is serious. If I had done so I would have withdrawn them immediately I had been notified.

However to make a false allegation is equally wrong. To ignore that you have done so is the behaviour of a scoundrel. A rotter, a liar and a cad.

Alan J Bryant is such a person.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Re: Alan Bryant

Postby Corpaboy » December 20th, 2018, 12:45 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Makes an accusation. Having had it pointed out that he was wrong does not have the decency to withdraw let alone apologise.

Edit.

This is important. You see when Exile76 writes that I am talking bollox, that for me is fair comment. I don't agree with him but I can give as good as I get and his insults hurt me about as much as mine hurt him. (Not in the slightest, either way.)

However when people post up falsehood they must be challenged. Mostly it is inadvertent. And I am always happy when someone withdraws an erroneous remark.

The allegation that I had posted incorrect figures is serious. If I had done so I would have withdrawn them immediately I had been notified.

However to make a false allegation is equally wrong. To ignore that you have done so is the behaviour of a scoundrel. A rotter, a liar and a cad.

Stupid woman !! Oops ..... sorry .... stupid "people" !!! :roll:

As a very good band once said .... "The Leaders of the Free World are just little kids throwing stones ...."
This messgeboard is very much the same
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » December 20th, 2018, 9:21 am

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Makes an accusation. Having had it pointed out that he was wrong does not have the decency to withdraw let alone apologise.

Edit.

Stupid woman !! Oops ..... sorry .... stupid "people" !!! :roll:

As a very good band once said .... "The Leaders of the Free World are just little kids throwing stones ...."
This messgeboard is very much the same

Can't see what the fuss is about. Theresa May is a woman and she is stupid. The idea the remark was sexist or mysoginistic is for the birds. However that's not the case.

My gripe is not with the throwing of stones. It is with people telling deliberate lies.

Alan G Bryant being a stupid man I have no problem with. Being called a stupid man by anybody I have no problem with. Having words put into my mouth, which I did not say I do have an issue with.
no avatar
User

Loyalfoot

Postby Loyalfoot » December 20th, 2018, 10:26 am

Chill out it's Christmas
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » December 20th, 2018, 11:09 am

Alan, you’ve been called out so just back yourself up or admit you were wrong.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Caerphilly

Postby rncfc » December 20th, 2018, 11:22 am

Exile 1976 wrote:Alan, you’ve been called out so just back yourself up or admit you were wrong.

He'll be busy selling tickets today I imagine. He'll be on around 8pm.