Empty seats in the stand 6,705 attendance.

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Handolucifer

Re: Empty seats in the stand 6,705 attendance.

Postby Handolucifer » January 8th, 2019, 5:36 pm

I read Kevin's rebuttal of your assertions. I adjudge his statements as more credible ( and measured) than yours. He stated he was not going to engage further with you and has lost whatever respect he had left for you. Consequently, do not hold your breath awaiting a response to your ramblings . Other than, of course, further mocking of your posturing from the majority on this MB. You had your chance to apologise and back out gracefully. You. chose to persist with your embarrassing posts. Given enough rope.....
no avatar
User

Fourthousand

Postby Fourthousand » January 8th, 2019, 5:36 pm

pembsexile wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:I remember when we played CZJ the club reported the attendance was 18,000 but I distinctly remember seeing a gap below paddys bar and thinking 10 kids have missed out. It was a disgrace,I only wish I had said something at the time

Perhaps those 10 kids became part of the hysterical minority that you mention. Do you know them? Can you reveal their identity? I can't be one of them as I was at the game.

That's hysterical - can't stop my uncontrolled laughter. You could possibly be one of a very small number who could make me laugh in such a way.- like a 'minority' Out of context, so what, everyone's at it (no I didn't actually mean 'everyone' and certainly not you - well yes you in this case- but not you on every/most subjects - I should have said 'some' or a 'few' but of course I couldn't name them...).
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 8th, 2019, 5:49 pm

Handolucifer wrote: Consequently, do not hold your breath awaiting a response to your ramblings . Other than, of course, further mocking of your posturing from the majority on this MB.

The majority on this message board have not responded. Those who read and choose not to respond may, for all I know,, all wish to mock me. Not having ability to read the minds of people who read this board I would not dream of suggesting what they may or may not think.

I can however comment on those who do write. I have to say that I take very little notice, no that's unfair, I take no notice whatsoever of people who claim, albeit by implication, to be mind-readers.
no avatar
User

Papski

Postby Papski » January 8th, 2019, 5:58 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Those who read and choose not to respond may, for all I know,, all wish to mock me.

We do.
no avatar
User

The Cat

Ponthir,Wales

Postby The Cat » January 8th, 2019, 6:00 pm

Please, in the name of God, get a grip. I honestly ask who cares if there were 100odd less in the ground. I can remember when there were only 600 of us at matches. Let's be happy about "only; getting 6,700 (or whatever) through the turnstiles. Please move on.
no avatar
User

Handolucifer

Postby Handolucifer » January 8th, 2019, 6:04 pm

Stan. You clearly do not know when you are amongst friends. You have been given encouragement to retract and retain some dignity. On this matter you are simply wrong. As ever, any new topics posts you make I, and I am sure most others, will assess the message and not the messenger.
Chill a little and get some perspective.
no avatar
User

Blackandamber

Cwmbran

Postby Blackandamber » January 8th, 2019, 6:06 pm

The Cat wrote:Please, in the name of God, get a grip. I honestly ask who cares if there were 100odd less in the ground. I can remember when there were only 600 of us at matches. Let's be happy about "only; getting 6,700 (or whatever) through the turnstiles. Please move on.

And 5.3 million TV viewers!
no avatar
User

The Cat

Ponthir,Wales

Postby The Cat » January 8th, 2019, 6:09 pm

Blackandamber wrote:
The Cat wrote:Please, in the name of God, get a grip. I honestly ask who cares if there were 100odd less in the ground. I can remember when there were only 600 of us at matches. Let's be happy about "only; getting 6,700 (or whatever) through the turnstiles. Please move on.

And 5.3 million TV viewers!

Yes, by far the biggest audience to watch the County, ever. So much goodwill for the club from people up and down the country. It's only one of us that seems to want to find a problem.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 8th, 2019, 6:24 pm

Papski wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Those who read and choose not to respond may, for all I know,, all wish to mock me.

We do.

Welcome new poster who has never once posted anything. Margaret Thatcher used to say we when she should have said I, and the Queen as far as I know doesn't like football. But other than that can I just say how much I'm looking forward to your contributions in the years ahead?

:grin:
no avatar
User

xisle

Postby xisle » January 8th, 2019, 6:59 pm

i really think it is time that stan grew a pair on this issue
he has twice now come close to accusing kevin of lying but the weasel words dont quite go that far
time now that he either comes out with an outright accusation or retracts
so ex-fan which is it lies or retraction?
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 8th, 2019, 7:08 pm

xisle wrote:i really think it is time that stan grew a pair on this issue
he has twice now come close to accusing kevin of lying but the weasel words dont quite go that far
time now that he either comes out with an outright accusation or retracts
so ex-fan which is it lies or retraction?

Do you believe me that Kevin, perhaps inadvertently, has posted up a damaging untruth about me? If you believe me do you think Kevin should retract and apologise? Or do you believe that Kevin should be judged to a lower standard than me?

If you don't believe me call me a liar.
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Postby George Street-Bridge » January 8th, 2019, 7:17 pm

You need professional help with that apology fetish.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » January 8th, 2019, 7:19 pm

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Also heard some were refused entry as they had tickets for age groups they weren't entitled to?

I already mentioned this about 10 pages earlier in this thread !!???
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » January 8th, 2019, 7:20 pm

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Also heard some were refused entry as they had tickets for age groups they weren't entitled to?

I already mentioned this about 10 pages earlier in this thread !!???
no avatar
User

The Cat

Ponthir,Wales

Postby The Cat » January 8th, 2019, 7:21 pm

Isn't funny how Stan has turned this round so he is the victim. My guess is Kevin Ward is far too busy to keep engaging in this largely irrelevant debate.
Stan, he does a lot for the club and Newport as a whole. Let him get on with it please.
PreviousNext