Big thank you

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Big thank you

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 9th, 2019, 5:29 pm

Normally I wouldn't make this public but at least one of the posters who sent me PM's in the last couple of days is a child and private messages from adults to children via the internet is for reasons I'm sure I don't need to mention are probably best avoided.

I was very gratified that so many have seen my video and for the support I have received for my views. Although I should just say that just because we agree with each other about the pricing policy does not necessarily equate to our being right. As for the remarks made about my critics, as was made famous by the late Ian Richardson, you may think that, I couldn't possibly comment. 8)

In fairness to the less than 20% of you who wrote critical posts the common theme in most was that whilst you agreed with many of my views, including the ticket pricing, you feel I should be more temperate in the way I say things. All I can say to this is thank you for taking the time to write, I note what you say and I think you are probably right.

Finally to the single abusive poster. Don't worry, I won't let on who you are. All I can say is that knowing how thoughtful your contributions on this board are I was surprised.

Anyway for or agin' thank you all/

Bren/Stan
no avatar
User

Fourthousand

Re: Big thank you

Postby Fourthousand » January 10th, 2019, 1:39 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Normally I wouldn't make this public but at least one of the posters who sent me PM's in the last couple of days is a child and private messages from adults to children via the internet is for reasons I'm sure I don't need to mention are probably best avoided.

I was very gratified that so many have seen my video and for the support I have received for my views. Although I should just say that just because we agree with each other about the pricing policy does not necessarily equate to our being right. As for the remarks made about my critics, as was made famous by the late Ian Richardson, you may think that, I couldn't possibly comment. 8)

In fairness to the less than 20% of you who wrote critical posts the common theme in most was that whilst you agreed with many of my views, including the ticket pricing, you feel I should be more temperate in the way I say things. All I can say to this is thank you for taking the time to write, I note what you say and I think you are probably right.

Finally to the single abusive poster. Don't worry, I won't let on who you are. All I can say is that knowing how thoughtful your contributions on this board are I was surprised.

Bren/Stan

Stan you are deluded. Spun, spun and spun again - this is Newport County related but you stuffed it in here like you are using it as a confessional seeking absolution.
Your comments are absurd.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 10th, 2019, 1:02 pm

Fourthousand wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Normally I wouldn't make this public but at least one of the posters who sent me PM's in the last couple of days is a child and private messages from adults to children via the internet is for reasons I'm sure I don't need to mention are probably best avoided.

Bren/Stan

Stan you are deluded. Spun, spun and spun again - this is Newport County related but you stuffed it in here like you are using it as a confessional seeking absolution.

I don't mind in the least that you believe I'm deluded.

But in calling me deluded you also call those who agree with me deluded. Which means judging by the comments I have received that a significant number of Newport County are deluded.

Funny that, I had always believed that to support any lower league being deluded was a necessary requirement for all our supporters. :grin:

Seriously mate aren't you getting tired of insulting me yet?.
no avatar
User

Fourthousand

Postby Fourthousand » January 10th, 2019, 3:24 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:

Bren/Stan

I don't mind in the least that you believe I'm deluded.

But in calling me deluded you also call those who agree with me deluded. Which means judging by the comments I have received that a significant number of Newport County are deluded.

Funny that, I had always believed that to support any lower league being deluded was a necessary requirement for all our supporters. :grin:

Seriously mate aren't you getting tired of insulting me yet?.

What is a significant number?

No, quite unequivocally I am saying I believe you are deluded in trying to justify your behaviour of late. To me this is all about the way you have conducted yourself over SEATGATE - emotional intelligence not even out of the blocks. Then snidey 'As for the remarks made about my critics.....' couldn't possibly comment, hey,- you cant; they did as did I.