Rodney Parade

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

The Newport

Re: Rodney Parade

Postby The Newport » January 15th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Lysaght Dancer wrote:
The Newport wrote:You can call me what ever you like my friend. Sticks and stones. And please don't use the good lords name like that. And what makes you think that I'm a male?

What makes you think I am your friend? Maybe I am. Maybe I am a friend of your friend. Maybe I am a friend of a male friend. Or maybe a female friend.

To answer the question I will email a close friend of mine who will give me the information. I will know the answer within 7 days.

I'm looking forward to the answer to your question that you sent to your friend who is a friend of your friends friend who is a male friend of your female friend . As I said I'm looking forward to the answer maybe 7 days time or even longer. Please keep me informed of any developments. That would be very much appreciated. It's now 1:24 am 16th January 2019 so I Must go now as it time for some shut eye.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » January 15th, 2019, 4:32 pm

The Newport wrote:
The Newport wrote:
I have a lot of respect for you. So please don't stop replying to posts on here. When I get a chance watch Panorama I will give an opinion on what I have seen. I'm not vindictive at all. If you think that I'm vindictive then that is your opinion and I will respect that. I don't hate your son, he's a very Successful Businessman and well done and respect to your son 100 percent. He might not be the CEO Now he only Resigned on 26th April 2018. I don't know when documentary was made but when I get my copy I will watch the programme a few times. But what I will tell you if there is something wrong with the way they operate then I wouldn't just be blaming your son it would be the everyone that is involved with the business. As I said earlier please don't stop replying on this Forum. I do have a lot of respect for your good self.

Lysaght Dancer wrote:
Jesus Christ get some help man, you genuinely come across as a lunatic.

The Newport wrote:
Lowandhard was saying that I'm vindictive but I'm not the definition of being vindictive is "disposed to seek revenge or intended for revenge." that is not true I'm not out for Revenge. Why would I be. So why can't I put him right. And why can't I give my opinion on the way his son runs Just Eat. Do we live in a world where we the people are suppose to just stay quiet. I don't think so. If I want to say something then I will. Maybe you want to be that little Mouse that just wants to stay quiet or run away then carry on my friend. But I will not.

Exile 1976:
Why do you feel you have to give your opinions on the way a posters son ‘runs Just Eat’ (even though he hasn’t for nearly a year) on a football fans forum ??
Idiot

That's were you are wrong. It's not just a football forum is it my Friend. You can call me what ever you like. I have been called worse. As I have mentioned before Sticks and Stones.

‘Newport County natter and football chatter’ .. that’s what this is for.
If you want to discuss Just Eat, go back to mumsnet you utter tool. I can imagine you have been called worse, what an absolute friendless weirdo you seem.
Enjoy your bitty and afternoon nap
Last edited by Exile 1976 on January 15th, 2019, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » January 15th, 2019, 6:37 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:Gutted this board are losing the likes of Corky & Mike Lowandhard... in favour of utter tools like ‘The Newport’

Evening Exile
Newport is posting 9 hours ahead of us.
He resides in either Japan or Korea.
Clearly hell bent on making mischief.
Sure contributors will remember his statement that his mother had bid to take over the club before the current set up was achieved.
You will not get an answer for the next 8 hours as he is tucked up in bed
His posts have been most odd being polite but as the Low and Hard thread is now locked I would humbly ask Low and Hard to reconsider continuing to comment on this forum.
Regarding Corky no worries there as he has been on since his threat to retire also.
Am glad albeit I differ on most things but that's the fun surely.
Regarding The Newport a very strange character for sure.
no avatar
User

The Newport

Postby The Newport » January 16th, 2019, 3:46 am

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Gutted this board are losing the likes of Corky & Mike Lowandhard... in favour of utter tools like ‘The Newport’

Evening Exile
Sure contributors will remember his statement that his mother had bid to take over the club before the current set up was achieved.
His posts have been most odd being polite but as the Low and Hard thread is now locked I would humbly ask Low and Hard to reconsider continuing to comment on this forum.
Regarding Corky no worries there as he has been on since his threat to retire also.

Good afternoon to you.

1. Question :

Answer:
What you think that I live in Japan or Korea (would that be North or South Korea) Mr clever clogs?
What people like you tend to forget is that there are more countries in the world that are 9 hours from the Uk.

2. Question:

Answer:
And where did you get that from. Was it fantasy island. You really need to stop reading those women magazine.

3. Question:

Answer:
Not as strange as you my friend. Having another fantasy moment are we. Don't worry there's someone for everyone you just need to get out a bit more. Maybe one of your old school friend can help you in that department. Sorry forgot you don't have any no sorry almost forgot you have never had many friends or followers at school have you. Unless of course you are still at school then there's still plenty of time for you to make friends before you reach leaving age. Go on get out there and enjoy yourself while your still young. Just one bit of advice don't drink to much pop. And don't drink your pop to quickly because it will make you feel sick.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Postby Willthiswork » January 16th, 2019, 7:25 am

Please could the adults return, I thought the kids had gone back to school?
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Postby pembsexile » January 16th, 2019, 7:46 am

Willthiswork wrote:Please could the adults return, I thought the kids had gone back to school?

Completely agree. We could make a start by putting back up the thread that has been deleted in the past 24 hrs. We are all adults after all.
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » January 16th, 2019, 9:14 am

What IS all this about? why such rank nastiness in the air? Level heads out there please explain to numpty in Milford
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

TrefGruffydd

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » January 16th, 2019, 9:45 am

mad norm wrote:What IS all this about? why such rank nastiness in the air? Level heads out there please explain to numpty in Milford

I thought the pantomime season was over. Oh no it isn't.
User

Caerleon Exile

Glan Llyn

Postby Caerleon Exile » January 16th, 2019, 9:49 am

The Newport wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Evening Exile

Good afternoon to you.

1. Question :

Answer:
What you think that I live in Japan or Korea (would that be North or South Korea) Mr clever clogs?
What people like you tend to forget is that there are more countries in the world that are 9 hours from the Uk.

2. Question:

Answer:
And where did you get that from. Was it fantasy island. You really need to stop reading those women magazine.

3. Question:

Answer:
Not as strange as you my friend. Having another fantasy moment are we. Don't worry there's someone for everyone you just need to get out a bit more. Maybe one of your old school friend can help you in that department. Sorry forgot you don't have any no sorry almost forgot you have never had many friends or followers at school have you. Unless of course you are still at school then there's still plenty of time for you to make friends before you reach leaving age. Go on get out there and enjoy yourself while your still young. Just one bit of advice don't drink to much pop. And don't drink your pop to quickly because it will make you feel sick.

Did anyone else read that post in a oriental accent? :cheers:

Just me then. :oops:
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » January 16th, 2019, 10:08 am

All very odd.
Googled GMT plus 9 hours out of interest and it comes up with Japan/ Korea and that part of Asia.
Anyway no probs
I know I did not imagine it but there was a post a good while back from a contributor stating his mother had organised a Consortium to bid for ownership of the club.
Thought it was this chap but maybe it was somebody else then.
Same time as the Holdsworth nonsense.
Anyway the main point is to get Low and Hard back posting.
Hope he does.
Still find these threads of his most odd.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 16th, 2019, 11:27 am

Lysaght Dancer wrote:

There is clearly a level of toxicity on this board which doesn't do anything to advance our club. (See my post on anything else.)

How exactly does your post assist in advancing any form of constructive argument?
User

Ado

Postby Ado » January 16th, 2019, 11:55 am

Meeting at Parc y Scarlets last night with WRU. Something interesting came up about rodney parade. WRU plan is to develop the cabbage patch and old clubhouse area. Revenue created from that will be split between the four regions to help with funding, didn't say if it was 25% each or more to Dragons, to be decided. Prob have implications on County as doesn't look like the WRU will be letting them have anything from it. They might think that the more games played at RP the better for revenue. Depends how much County being there is costing them, if it's a profit then they'll probably strike up another agreement. Though if the proposed developments are making enough money on their own I can see them shipping us out. (The old CEO said county cost RP Ltd more than they made them).

Basically, we need to plan an exit strategy now and not wait till 2023 - when we'll more than likely not have a home, be kicked out of the football league and have to start off in the Conference South again (or lower). I can't see Cardiff or Cheltenham wanting to share with us, so we need a millionaire basically or a consortium of businesses to either develop Spyttty or build a new stadium out near Llanwern or somewhere.
no avatar
User

The Glueport

Postby The Glueport » January 16th, 2019, 11:59 am

Good talking guys, but I am afraid that my mind is one ahead of the sausage.

I have contacted Aldi to ask their opinion of this, and they tell me that I can expect an answer within twelvety working days.

Get your own f'ing glue.
no avatar
User

The Newport

Postby The Newport » January 16th, 2019, 1:20 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Lysaght Dancer wrote:

There is clearly a level of toxicity on this board which doesn't do anything to advance our club. (See my post on anything else.)

How exactly does your post assist in advancing any form of constructive argument?

Do you know what Stan I totally agree with you. I was out of order in saying what I said about Lowandhard son. I wish to apologise. I'm not a lunatic like some people seem to think. My intentions are quite genuine. Like I said in previous posts I did have some really good ideas. What I would like to know is why are people so worried about where someone is from. Are they saying you're not from my country so you shouldn't be posting on here. They are the ones that need to get a life they come across as being racist. It shouldn't make any difference if I'm white, black or whatever colour you imagine that I am. I have rights too. Some of the things I write are out of order and I'm the first to admit that to myself after I have written them. But nobody likes to admit there wrong do they. But when people start to have a go at me I will come out fighting like anyone else would.

So I apologise Lowandhard. But please Lowandhard, when I was saying that it would be good idea if your son could have an interview on one of Taffs videos or it would be a good idea for your son to meet fans of Newport County I wasn't being disrespectful I don't think I was being horrible. I'm sure that someone else mentioned this before me. Did you have a go them? If I have said anything else too you that you thought was disrespectful then I apologise.

Why is it that people also think that I'm not telling the truth when I say that a good friend of mine who lives in the the United Kingdom will do this for me or they will do that for me?
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 16th, 2019, 1:36 pm

The Newport wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Lysaght Dancer wrote:

Do you know what Stan I totally agree with you. I was out of order in saying what I said about Lowandhard son. I wish to apologise. I'm not a lunatic like some people seem to think. My intentions are quite genuine. Like I said in previous posts I did have some really good ideas. What I would like to know is why are people so worried about where someone is from. Are they saying you're not from my country so you shouldn't be posting on here. They are the ones that need to get a life they come across as being racist. It shouldn't make any difference if I'm white, black or whatever colour you imagine that I am. I have rights too. Some of the things I write are out of order and I'm the first to admit that to myself after I have written them. But nobody likes to admit there wrong do they. But when people start to have a go at me I will come out fighting like anyone else would.

So I apologise Lowandhard. But please Lowandhard, when I was saying that it would be good idea if your son could have an interview on one of Taffs videos or it would be a good idea for your son to meet fans of Newport County I wasn't being disrespectful I don't think I was being horrible. I'm sure that someone else mentioned this before me. Did you have a go them? If I have said anything else too you that you thought was disrespectful then I apologise.

Why is it that people also think that I'm not telling the truth when I say that a good friend of mine who lives in the the United Kingdom will do this for me or they will do that for me?

I can't speak for Highandwide but were you to send him a personal note of apology in the graceful way you have made this public one I would be amazed if his response wasn't equally as gracious.
PreviousNext