Shamina Begum

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

The Newport

Re: Shamina Begum

Postby The Newport » February 25th, 2019, 4:36 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Watching in my Nottingham hotel room the BBC this morning, the BBC journalist said and it was unchallenged. She (Begum) had supported the Manchester bomb attack as retaliation for Allied bombing. Ms Begum said no such thing. What she actually said was that whilst she was against the Manchester bomb she thought it should not be forgotten that there had been bombing carried out by the West which was equally wrong.

Now you can disagree with her view but it seems to me that it is totally wrong condemn her for what she has not said. And thanks to the poor slipshod reporting of the BBC this is likely to happen.

My view is that she is a stupid, frightened little girl. Get her home, get her deradicalized, and if necessary put her on trial. But to satisfy the mob, which Javid is doing is playing base politics.

As always I am interested in the views of others.

If you really want to know what these people are like (if you can call them that) they're nothing but evil and dam right disgusting (there are no words that I can really think of to say what I really think of them). (Sorry got that wrong I have words to describe them but this is a family forum). Unbelievable how you think that they should be defended in any way.
Go to YouTube and type this in the search "ISIS KILLING ROOMS OF MOSUL ARE FILLED WITH BODIES AND MYSTERY".

You will see what type of people you are defending. Shame on you Stan. It made me physically sick. I hope you all have a strong stomach.

And remember you only have her word that her children died from illness. As far I'm concerned she is dam right evil , just look into her eyes when she is giving her interviews. She doesn't care. She is very, very, very dangerous in my eyes.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » February 25th, 2019, 8:27 pm

The Newport wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Watching in my Nottingham hotel room the BBC this morning, the BBC journalist said and it was unchallenged. She (Begum) had supported the Manchester bomb attack as retaliation for Allied bombing. Ms Begum said no such thing. What she actually said was that whilst she was against the Manchester bomb she thought it should not be forgotten that there had been bombing carried out by the West which was equally wrong.

Now you can disagree with her view but it seems to me that it is totally wrong condemn her for what she has not said. And thanks to the poor slipshod reporting of the BBC this is likely to happen.

My view is that she is a stupid, frightened little girl. Get her home, get her deradicalized, and if necessary put her on trial. But to satisfy the mob, which Javid is doing is playing base politics.

If you really want to know what these people are like (if you can call them that) they're nothing but evil and dam right disgusting (there are no words that I can really think of to say what I really think of them). (Sorry got that wrong I have words to describe them but this is a family forum). Unbelievable how you think that they should be defended in any way.
Go to YouTube and type this in the search "ISIS KILLING ROOMS OF MOSUL ARE FILLED WITH BODIES AND MYSTERY".

You will see what type of people you are defending. Shame on you Stan. It made me physically sick. I hope you all have a strong stomach.

And remember you only have her word that her children died from illness. As far I'm concerned she is dam right evil , just look into her eyes when she is giving her interviews. She doesn't care. She is very, very, very dangerous in my eyes.

That is what happens when you don't have the rule of law. And if you want to live in a civilized society you can't choose to ignore the law when it suits. Ms Begum should be subject to due process. It is that simple.
no avatar
User

The Newport

Postby The Newport » February 25th, 2019, 9:32 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
The Newport wrote:

That is what happens when you don't have the rule of law. And if you want to live in a civilized society you can't choose to ignore the law when it suits. Ms Begum should be subject to due process. It is that simple.

Thank you for your reply Stan. I do understand where you are coming from. But, and there's always a But. I will reply in a bit more detail later hopefully. Did you look on YouTube at all? I know you are using your Barristers head. Like I said I do understand.
User

newgroundrodney

Postby newgroundrodney » February 25th, 2019, 10:13 pm

I just wanted to add one final point from a theological point of view, and I write as someone who has at least considered conversion to Islam, and that is, unless and until there is a widely used version of Al-Qur'an Kareem that is set out in chronological order, we'll never have a clear idea on the exact teaching on any given point. This is what makes it so easy to distort.
There is in Islam,(and probably in English Law too) a notion of 'abrogation'....i.e, that 'the newest commandment overrides the earlier' for want of a better expression. So before any Islamic stance on any matter is established, one would need to know, CHRONOLOGICALLY what was the last thing Allah said about it. To do that, you need a Qur'an in the order in which revelations were delivered by the Angel Gabriel.
Currently, the earliest revelation, the command that made Muhammad (peace be upon Him) a prophet, is IIRC, the 68th listed in the book itself....68 out of 114....they get gradually shorter in length as you go through the book.
Why do I say this stuff?.... because the same amazing book that teaches peace, love, charity, and forbearance, also says to cut off the heads of infidels. The criticism often levelled at the Qur'an, is that all the nice, loving, peaceful stuff is at the front, and all the hatred is at the end.
What I'd like to see is the actual order in which it is meant to be understood. Then, and maybe only then, would the will of Allah on any given topic be known: remember, "the newest commandment overrides the earlier".
Get to the bottom of the chronology, and maybe then we'll turn enemies into friends.

(sorry if it was a bit deep, but I did say it was a theological point)
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » February 26th, 2019, 6:16 pm

Never apologise for something you are well versed in...clearly you have great faith and your posts are always well researched .
no avatar
User

The Newport

Postby The Newport » February 27th, 2019, 11:45 am

Shamim Begums dad agrees with British Government move to Cancel her citizenship.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8496705/b ... tizenship/

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk ... s-15877938

In January ISIS executed 13 teenage boys in Mosul because they were watching a Soccer match on TV. ISIS used machine guns in the public execution of the Children. The boys' families were unable to claim the bodies out of fear for their own lives.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ko29qV95LPA

Here's another one for you:

exclusive: Homesick 'Jihadi Jack' wants to return to UK but 'no one cares' about him / ITV on youtube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvbfpcsgj8M

He was just a simple office worker? He said that he didn't kill anyone? Can you really believe what he is saying? You don't get promoted to the an office job for doing nothing or because you didn't want kill. He was promoted for doing what he was trained to do and that was killing people. And then he was promoted to the office job and was still in training ready for his return to the UK so that he could prepare for his assault on the UK people. After all that it's part of his training for when he's caught. To tell as many lies as possible to try and convince the reporters and anyone that will listen to him that can help him get back into the UK. To tell them how sorry you are and make out it was just a simple mistake that I had made. I didn't know what I was doing. I'm stupid and so on. Can you really believe anything that these people are telling you? Can they really be trusted again? If they do ever get back into the UK how long can the security forces watch them for "only until they think he can be trusted " and know that they will only be watched for a limited time. Look at the Manchester bomber they were watching him for a limited time and then he made his move when he knew that he wasn't being watched.

You have got to ask yourself why do they want go back to the UK? And why send the women first with their children? What are they planning or what are there plans? Will they all meet up after they have finished their short sentences (Prison sentences) in the UK? Or will they keep in touch in some way? And then try to finish what they were trained to do kill and maim people and destroy the UK as much as possible?
User

penycwm county

Pembrokeshire

Postby penycwm county » March 4th, 2019, 2:56 pm

Her "Husband" wants to go back to The Netherlands with her.....job sorted.
Previous