Local beaches

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Local beaches

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 20th, 2019, 6:57 pm

JonD wrote:The first time I went to Aberavon I arrived quite late at night. In the morning I opened the curtains and WOW!!! had this stunning view of this beautiful beach. I was flabbergasted.

Since those days I’ve moved to Swansea. We’re lucky to have a beach at the bottom of the road, and while it’s not the prettiest I love its proximity, size, the fact we can walk along it into town, and that dogs are allowed on it so there’s usually plenty going on.

It is a wonderful beach Jon and even on hot summers days its that massive its not to busy

Just wish Gower (been told off before you must not put The before Gower :mrgreen: )was a bit closer but with the dog and all that!
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Local beaches

Postby mad norm » March 20th, 2019, 10:32 pm

JonD wrote:The first time I went to Aberavon I arrived quite late at night. In the morning I opened the curtains and WOW!!! had this stunning view of this beautiful beach. I was flabbergasted.

Since those days I’ve moved to Swansea. We’re lucky to have a beach at the bottom of the road, and while it’s not the prettiest I love its proximity, size, the fact we can walk along it into town, and that dogs are allowed on it so there’s usually plenty going on.

Like people cleaning dog shlt off their feet :cheers:
Previous