Re: Can we have a jokes thread?

I had some sad news today. After 7 years of medical training, my good friend has been struck off after one very minor indiscretion.

He slept with one of his patients and now he can no longer work in the job he loves.

What a waste of time, training and money.

A genuinely nice guy, and a brilliant vet.

A guy and his date are parked out in the country away from town, when they start kissing and fondling each other. Just then, the girl stops and sits up. “What’s the matter?” asks the guy. She replies, “I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I’m actually a prostitute, and I charge £100 for sex.” The man thinks about it for a few seconds, but then reluctantly gets out two £50 pond notes, pays her, and they have sex.
After a cigarette, he just sits in the driver’s seat looking out the window. “Why aren’t we going anywhere?” asks the girl. “Well, I should have mentioned this before,” replies the man, “but I’m actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is £50.

neilcork68 wrote:A guy and his date are parked out in the country away from town, when they start kissing and fondling each other. Just then, the girl stops and sits up. “What’s the matter?” asks the guy. She replies, “I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I’m actually a prostitute, and I charge £100 for sex.” The man thinks about it for a few seconds, but then reluctantly gets out two £50 pond notes, pays her, and they have sex.
After a cigarette, he just sits in the driver’s seat looking out the window. “Why aren’t we going anywhere?” asks the girl. “Well, I should have mentioned this before,” replies the man, “but I’m actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is £50.
Neal,
That's the first joke of yours that me laugh. Only a little chuckle I grant you, but a chuckle nonetheless.

traffic police in Liverpool pull over a local lad in his car for a spot check.

They were amazed to find the car was taxed, insured and had a valid MOT.

It wasn't stolen, there were no contaband goods or drugs found anywhere in the car.

The driver was stone cold sober and had a clean, full driving license.

He was given an on the spot £80 fine .... for wasting police time.