Re: Can we have a jokes thread?

A Welshman, Scotsman and an Irishman were at a football game watching their young sons play. At the end of the game they introduced their sons to each other. The Welshman says, 'this is my son David, we call him that because he was born on St David's day'. The Scotsman says, 'meet my son Andrew, we call him that because he was born on St Andrews day'. The Irishman says, ' meet my son Pancake'.

No offence intended - honestly. Welsh jokes welcome.

pembsexile wrote:A Welshman, Scotsman and an Irishman were at a football game watching their young sons play. At the end of the game they introduced their sons to each other. The Welshman says, 'this is my son David, we call him that because he was born on St David's day'. The Scotsman says, 'meet my son Andrew, we call him that because he was born on St Andrews day'. The Irishman says, ' meet my son Pancake'. :grin:

No offence intended - honestly. Welsh jokes welcome.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: “Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see.”

Watson replied: “I see millions and millions of stars.”

Holmes said: “and what do you deduce from that?”

Watson replied: “Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like earth out there. And if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life.”

And Holmes said: “Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent.”

A man parks his car in a disabled space in a car park. The parking warden, who is on his first day in the job notices that there is no disability sticker on the car and taps on the window.

"Excuse me sir, do you know that you're parked in a disabled space ?"

"Yes"

"And you're not displaying a disabled sticker are you sir ?"

"No"
" Do you have a disability sir ?"

"Yes"
"Would you mind telling me what it is please sir ?"

"Tourettes. Now fook off"

Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic Team ?

Thats because anyone who can run , jump or swim has already gone to the US

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What has two legs and bleeds ? Half a dog

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What type of bees produce milk ? Boobies

-------------------------------------------------