Latest member

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Latest member

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » August 9th, 2019, 7:44 pm

I assume as his Username is Andy Bowman he must be of a similar age to myself.
He came from Hearts.
Half back with a good shot.
Was one of a very few successful signings that Bobby Evans made.
Think the only signing he made that got retained for another season.
Bit like Alfie Hale a legend for just 2 seasons, compared with Alfie Hales one year.
The great Dave Mackay stopped him playing even more games for Hearts
How can a player so good move onto Tonbridge from the County
Bobby Evans a legend at Celtic and for Scotland but like Butcher clueless as a manager.
Welcome Andy to the Madhouse.
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Re: Latest member

Postby daftasfxxx » August 9th, 2019, 8:32 pm

Nice story Harps
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » August 9th, 2019, 10:03 pm

That season our first home game saw over 11000 at SP

By the last game the crowd had dwindled to just over 2000.

We finished rock bottom on 22 points.

Highlight beating Brentford 6-1 at home.

Lowest point loosing away to Notts County 8 -1
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 9th, 2019, 10:36 pm

daftasfxxx wrote:Nice story Harps

I genuinely don't know whether Frank and Harps are the same person. However yourself and one or two others calling him Harps all the time is getting tedious.

There used to be a fellow on here called Danny Dwyer's Dog. He was pretty tedious too. :grin:

Maybe time to move on?
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Postby pembsexile » August 9th, 2019, 11:00 pm

What really p*****s me off is that there are at least two other users I know who have previously used different names. One has had a ban and the other hasn't. I wrote an email to Admin asking for the person who had been banned to be allowed back on. No reply.

I see no reason to apply a ban to someone unless they have used racist, violent or illegal terminology on this board. All views welcome, (unless you criticise the Board of course). Then the cavalry arrive to attempt to back them up to the hilt.

The other person continues to use lots of user names and nothing recently gets said about him. There are double standards on this board. Quite sad really.
no avatar
User

Micheal

Postby Micheal » August 9th, 2019, 11:24 pm

pembsexile wrote:What really p*****s me off is that there are at least two other users I know who have previously used different names. One has had a ban and the other hasn't. I wrote an email to Admin asking for the person who had been banned to be allowed back on. No reply.

I see no reason to apply a ban to someone unless they have used racist, violent or illegal terminology on this board. All views welcome, (unless you criticise the Board of course). Then the cavalry arrive to attempt to back them up to the hilt.

The other person continues to use lots of user names and nothing recently gets said about him. There are double standards on this board. Quite sad really.

I agree
User

lowandhard

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Postby lowandhard » August 9th, 2019, 11:46 pm

pembsexile wrote:What really p*****s me off is that there are at least two other users I know who have previously used different names. One has had a ban and the other hasn't. I wrote an email to Admin asking for the person who had been banned to be allowed back on. No reply.

Well said. I don’t know who Frank is, I don’t know who Harps is , what I do know is that I despise browbeating and bullying of those who have a different opinion. Very sad indeed.
no avatar
User

llanwern exile

Usually in the milton

Postby llanwern exile » August 10th, 2019, 2:05 am

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:That season our first home game saw over 11000 at SP

By the last game the crowd had dwindled to just over 2000.

We finished rock bottom on 22 points.

Highlight beating Brentford 6-1 at home.

Lowest point loosing away to Notts County 8 -1

Was'nt the Brentford goalkeeper a chap called jerry cakebread?
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 10th, 2019, 7:24 am

Double standards, I agree.

So a little quiz to entertain, guess the mystery answers.

Question one,

Which member of this board received a one week ban for 'identifying a fellow board member as a result of the following series of posts?

Jimmy Exile My elder brother tells me that in the olden days it was always kicking off at Somerton Park.

Mystery answer. Rubbish Jimmy, your brother's talking nonsense.

Jimmy Exile. I don't have a brother.

Mystery answer Really, well you said you did.

Now for a slightly harder question two,

Which member of this board has been called with impunity the following?

Poison.
A nob.
A liar.
A stalker.
A creep
A narcissist
A t!t
And many more besides.

Question three, a difficult one this.

Which member of this board received a four week ban for referring to another member as 'a perfect fool'?

Question four, this one only for you serious quizzers out there.

Which member of this board thought, I'll soon put a stop to this nonsense and broadcast on YouTube instead?

Okay the tie-breaker and as such a really hard question.

Which member of this board has been contacted by three former directors of Newport County AFC who have each informed this member, independently of each other that persons within the structure of Newport County forge multiple identities on this board to swamp his posts with negative criticism?

Okay if there are about three hundred of you who have got them all right so far one final SUPERZINGER question to finish.

Which member of this board frankly couldn't give a toss what others think about him and will continue to say what he thinks on here and if necessary on YouTube?

8)
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Postby daftasfxxx » August 10th, 2019, 7:54 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Nice story Harps

I genuinely don't know whether Frank and Harps are the same person. However yourself and one or two others calling him Harps all the time is getting tedious.

There used to be a fellow on here called Danny Dwyer's Dog. He was pretty tedious too. :grin:

Maybe time to move on?

That's a bit rich coming from you Stan, once you get the bit between your teeth there's no stopping you, selected memory have we?
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Postby daftasfxxx » August 10th, 2019, 8:00 am

lowandhard wrote:

Well said. I don’t know who Frank is, I don’t know who Harps is , what I do know is that I despise browbeating and bullying of those who have a different opinion. Very sad indeed.

Is there anybody worse for reacting then harps if somebody has a different opinion to himself even when his opinions are so mindblowing crazy
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » August 10th, 2019, 8:09 am

FFS FFS FFS.......FFFFFS
no avatar
User

whoareya

Postby whoareya » August 10th, 2019, 8:09 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Double standards, I agree.

So a little quiz to entertain, guess the mystery answers.

Question one,

Which member of this board received a one week ban for 'identifying a fellow board member as a result of the following series of posts?

Jimmy Exile My elder brother tells me that in the olden days it was always kicking off at Somerton Park.

Mystery answer. Rubbish Jimmy, your brother's talking nonsense.

Jimmy Exile. I don't have a brother.

Mystery answer Really, well you said you did.

Now for a slightly harder question two,

Which member of this board has been called with impunity the following?

Poison.
A nob.
A liar.
A stalker.
A creep
A narcissist
A t!t
And many more besides.

Question three, a difficult one this.

Which member of this board received a four week ban for referring to another member as 'a perfect fool'?

Question four, this one only for you serious quizzers out there.

Which member of this board thought, I'll soon put a stop to this nonsense and broadcast on YouTube instead?

Okay the tie-breaker and as such a really hard question.

Which member of this board has been contacted by three former directors of Newport County AFC who have each informed this member, independently of each other that persons within the structure of Newport County forge multiple identities on this board to swamp his posts with negative criticism?

Okay if there are about three hundred of you who have got them all right so far one final SUPERZINGER question to finish.

Which member of this board frankly couldn't give a toss what others think about him and will continue to say what he thinks on here and if necessary on YouTube?

8)

Different day, same old crap......
no avatar
User

whoareya

Postby whoareya » August 10th, 2019, 8:16 am

lowandhard wrote:

You're missing the point - this Harps/Jolly Superstar/Frank Nouble character has constantly denied being one and the same, and has been quite hissy when other posters sussed him out and choose to remind him when he starts to whine.
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Postby George Street-Bridge » August 10th, 2019, 8:18 am

One obvious point about multiple IDs is that people can boost one side of an argument by agreeing with their alter ego. And why stop at two and not go on to five or six? Rather, they think they can but writing styles are a giveaway.

One poster was even dim enough to be upfront about his real name and then a few months later repeat the exercise, but using a different "real" name.
Next