Parking ticket advice

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Parking ticket advice

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 14th, 2019, 10:03 am

Got a ticket on Monday I want to challenge but when I put the details in on line its saying this ticket doesnt exist so I rang the number and was told that there was a computer glich and the system was not working now is it still my responsiblity to get in touch with them to challenge

Because you cant pay your fine as well on line its not working
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Parking ticket advice

Postby pembsexile » August 14th, 2019, 12:20 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:Got a ticket on Monday I want to challenge but when I put the details in on line its saying this ticket doesnt exist so I rang the number and was told that there was a computer glich and the system was not working now is it still my responsiblity to get in touch with them to challenge

Jim, is that a hospital one or council? I challenged one a few months ago and succeeded. PM me for the details.
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 14th, 2019, 1:41 pm

It council mate they have taken on the street parking now off police
no avatar
User

holbrookged

Postby holbrookged » August 14th, 2019, 7:36 pm

Try parkingfines.org.uk They fight tickets on your behalf
no avatar
User

whoareya

Postby whoareya » August 15th, 2019, 6:39 am

UPTHEPORT wrote:Got a ticket on Monday I want to challenge but when I put the details in on line its saying this ticket doesnt exist so I rang the number and was told that there was a computer glich and the system was not working now is it still my responsiblity to get in touch with them to challenge

Keep checking how long the system is down as that will go in your favour if you can prove you were unable to follow the set procedure.

But are you challenging it because you haven't committed a violation or because you are narked at getting caught?
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 15th, 2019, 12:50 pm

whoareya wrote:

Keep checking how long the system is down as that will go in your favour if you can prove you were unable to follow the set procedure.

But are you challenging it because you haven't committed a violation or because you are narked at getting caught?

I parked In a 2 hour spot no return within 2 hours i returned after 2hrs 15 minutes but got a ticket

It states it was logged at 2.05 pm and 4.56 pm in same street

I had a ticket few months back I was parked on yellow lines I was wrong I paid up