Questions

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
User

Mr Figo

Questions

Postby Mr Figo » August 18th, 2019, 6:52 pm

Why is it when people ask legitimate questions on this board they are shut down or ridiculed? Not everyone is interested in the questions being asked but that should not stop them being asked.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Re: Questions

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 18th, 2019, 7:12 pm

Mr Figo wrote:Why is it when people ask legitimate questions on this board they are shut down or ridiculed? Not everyone is interested in the questions being asked but that should not stop them being asked.

That strikes me as a legitimate question. Perhaps AlanJBryant may like to answer?
:grin:
no avatar
User

Bangitintrnet

Postby Bangitintrnet » August 18th, 2019, 7:18 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:Why is it when people ask legitimate questions on this board they are shut down or ridiculed? Not everyone is interested in the questions being asked but that should not stop them being asked.

That strikes me as a legitimate question. Perhaps AlanJBryant may like to answer?

The use of Maladministration deserves nothing other than ridicule. It is also a statement not a question.
User

Mr Figo

Postby Mr Figo » August 18th, 2019, 7:22 pm

Bangitintrnet wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

The use of Maladministration deserves nothing other than ridicule. It is also a statement not a question.

Interesting.. What do you mean by "the use of maladministration"?
no avatar
User

Bangitintrnet

Postby Bangitintrnet » August 18th, 2019, 7:31 pm

Mr Figo wrote:
Bangitintrnet wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Why is it when people ask legitimate questions on this board they are shut down or ridiculed? Not everyone is interested in the questions being asked but that should not stop them being asked.

Interesting.. What do you mean by "the use of maladministration"?[/quote]

Ask Stan for his evidence, what he is quoting is **** ups.
User

Mr Figo

Postby Mr Figo » August 18th, 2019, 7:34 pm

[/quote]

Ask Stan for his evidence, what he is quoting is **** ups.[/quote]

I think maladministration is different to what you have said...
no avatar
User

Bangitintrnet

Postby Bangitintrnet » August 18th, 2019, 7:38 pm

Mr Figo wrote:

Ask Stan for his evidence, what he is quoting is **** ups.[/quote]

I think maladministration is different to what you have said...[/quote]

Precisely, which is why he should justify the use of the word with actual evidence.
User

Mr Figo

Postby Mr Figo » August 18th, 2019, 7:40 pm

Has Stan ever insinuated maladministration?
no avatar
User

Bangitintrnet

Postby Bangitintrnet » August 18th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Mr Figo wrote:Has Stan ever insinuated maladministration?

Read the "couple of negative points" thread.
no avatar
User

Alan G Bryant

Postby Alan G Bryant » August 18th, 2019, 7:50 pm

Why would people ask legitimate questions on an unofficial forum and expect answers. The club recently held an open forum yet incredibly within 24 hours people were asking questions on here. Why?

Did anyone ask about the sandwich contract yesterday, there were hundreds formulating their own opinions you know , I am just surprised no one has posted the answer thus far.
User

Mr Figo

Postby Mr Figo » August 18th, 2019, 8:04 pm

Alan G Bryant wrote:

Why would people ask legitimate questions on an unofficial forum and expect answers. The club recently held an open forum yet incredibly within 24 hours people were asking questions on here. Why?

Did anyone ask about the sandwich contract yesterday, there were hundreds formulating their own opinions you know , I am just surprised no one has posted the answer thus far.

First I've heard of an open forum- how was this communicated? Was that the supporters meeting before the season started when there was the usual banal questions in the last 15 minutes of the meeting? What is needed is a meeting like that when purely questions are being asked and if possible Skype links for those, like myself, who not not live in Newport to be able to ask questions. The supporters meetings do not have enough time for questions.

I do appreciate that we may have young, inexperienced staff at the Club and everyone, including Stan, will appreciate that in any of our careers, we had to learn and that included making mistakes. Questions such as how these are mentored by those with egg on their hats, for example, will go a long way for supporters and trust members to feel more included and not stonewalled, which ultimately then leads to scepticism.
no avatar
User

Alan G Bryant

Postby Alan G Bryant » August 18th, 2019, 8:11 pm

I find it amazing how many people are supposedly desperate to ask questions , yet despite being trust owned and having over half a dozen open meetings they have not had the opportunity to be able to ask them. Most odd