Statistics

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Statistics

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 19th, 2019, 2:19 pm

Knowing how much he enjoys statistics, this is probably one for NGR. But it might interest a few of you.

Some threads on this board unfortunately end up as insults being traded. Rather than having debates on which people can air different views.

Now this might interest you. imb, Loyalfoot, Bangitinthenet, rncfc, AlanJBryant, Whoareya, Stanley Weinstein,there are others, never seem to be on without at least two others from this collection being on at the same time. Which is odd.

Just for fun, look up any thread with a lot of responses and it doesn't matter what time of day or night they are always on together and are always abusive together..

Now my view, they are either a very small group, one or two, or they are a coordinated group, or and far and away the most likely they are both. They are determined to wreck any discussion of which they, he or she does not approve. Knowing that this board and the discussions on it give so much pleasure to so many I find this very sad.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Caerphilly

Re: Statistics

Postby rncfc » August 19th, 2019, 2:24 pm

Tinfoil hats at the ready.

You and Harps always seem to be on here at the same time as well, jabbering on at each other and congratulating each other on your coordinated attempts to stir up pointless ill feeling. Are you the same person? Harps certainly has form for that, it wouldn't surprise me if Stan Einstein was his Monday persona.
no avatar
User

Stanley Weinstein

Postby Stanley Weinstein » August 19th, 2019, 2:28 pm

rncfc wrote:Tinfoil hats at the ready.

You and Harps always seem to be on here at the same time as well, jabbering on at each other and congratulating each other on your coordinated attempts to stir up pointless ill feeling. Are you the same person? Harps certainly has form for that, it wouldn't surprise me if Stan Einstein was his Monday persona.

Well said rncfc. This latest conspiracy theory from Mr Einstein is clearly ludicrous.
no avatar
User

BrandonHulligan

Postby BrandonHulligan » August 19th, 2019, 2:33 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Knowing how much he enjoys statistics, this is probably one for NGR. But it might interest a few of you.

Some threads on this board unfortunately end up as insults being traded. Rather than having debates on which people can air different views.

Now this might interest you. imb, Loyalfoot, Bangitinthenet, rncfc, AlanJBryant, Whoareya, Stanley Weinstein,there are others, never seem to be on without at least two others from this collection being on at the same time. Which is odd.

Just for fun, look up any thread with a lot of responses and it doesn't matter what time of day or night they are always on together and are always abusive together..

Now my view, they are either a very small group, one or two, or they are a coordinated group, or and far and away the most likely they are both. They are determined to wreck any discussion of which they, he or she does not approve. Knowing that this board and the discussions on it give so much pleasure to so many I find this very sad.

A very silly suggestion there. PS. Our names are very similar, lol.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 19th, 2019, 2:34 pm

Of the seven named six have been on this board over the last two hours. Alan, where the f@ck's Alan?

None of you others at work lads?

Gertcha. 8)
no avatar
User

Ironsider

Postby Ironsider » August 19th, 2019, 2:34 pm

rncfc wrote:Tinfoil hats at the ready.

Agreed
no avatar
User

BrandonHulligan

Postby BrandonHulligan » August 19th, 2019, 2:34 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Of the seven named six have been on this board over the last two hours. Alan, where the f@ck's Alan?

Gertcha. 8)

It is almost as though in 2019 everybody has a smart phone or computer at their desk.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 19th, 2019, 2:39 pm

BrandonHulligan wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Of the seven named six have been on this board over the last two hours. Alan, where the f@ck's Alan?

Gertcha. 8)

It is almost as though in 2019 everybody has a smart phone or computer at their desk.

Welcome Brandon. Always nice when new members join. :wink:
no avatar
User

BrandonHulligan

Postby BrandonHulligan » August 19th, 2019, 2:51 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
BrandonHulligan wrote:

Gertcha. 8)

Welcome Brandon. Always nice when new members join. :wink:

Thank you Mr Einstein (?!). ha, clearly not your real name but whatever, thanks for the welcome.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 19th, 2019, 2:58 pm

BrandonHulligan wrote:
Thank you Mr Einstein (?!). ha, clearly not your real name but whatever, thanks for the welcome.

I know. But then again my real name isn't Stan Einstein. My real name is Brendan Halligan. Thanks for your PM. But I'm happily married. So no.
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » August 19th, 2019, 3:02 pm

I
COULDN'T
GIVE

A

SH!T
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 19th, 2019, 3:03 pm

mad norm wrote:I
COULDN'T
GIVE

A

SH!T

Then

WHY

Don't you just

IGNORE? :grin:
no avatar
User

excessbee

Postby excessbee » August 19th, 2019, 3:07 pm

If ever there was a thread that bears no relation to Newport County or football in general, this is it. Surely this nonsense belongs in Everything Else or preferably Room 101.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 19th, 2019, 3:12 pm

excessbee wrote:If ever there was a thread that bears no relation to Newport County or football in general, this is it. Surely this nonsense belongs in Everything Else or preferably Room 101.

Ah but that's the point.

There is a group of people, possibly one person, determined to destroy any Newport County related conversation of which 'they do not approve'. I have no interest in the ex-County players thread. So don't read it. Easy enough eh?
no avatar
User

countyareup

Postby countyareup » August 19th, 2019, 3:51 pm

"One person determined to destroy any Newport County conversation..."

Oh, the irony.
Next