Statistics

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Re: Statistics

Postby George Street-Bridge » August 19th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Another category for Stan Bingo here:

- allegations people whose views differ from his are one person using multiple IDs. Five points.

And I forgot an obvious one for the original list:

- demands for apologies. Half a point.
no avatar
User

whoareya

Postby whoareya » August 19th, 2019, 7:45 pm

Sorry all, I've logged in 5 hours late to our coordinated session of piss-taking.

Have I missed anything other than Rumpole's rants about anonymity?

Nope. Thought not.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 19th, 2019, 7:53 pm

George Street-Bridge wrote:Another category for Stan Bingo here:

- allegations people whose views differ from his are one person using multiple IDs. Five points.

And I forgot an obvious one for the original list:

- demands for apologies. Half a point.

Help me George.

Where have I demanded an apology?

As for your belief that seven different people all of whom seem to have nothing better to do than come on this board to pour vitriol on myself and Frank would all be on at the same time on a Monday afternoon beggers belief. And you really believe a new poster called Brandon Hulligan is not part of a coordinated effort?

Relax I'm not going to invent someone called Phil Spanner. After all we already have Phil the Spanner, eh? :grin: ,
User

Jack - Admin

Rank

Administrator

Postby Jack - Admin » August 20th, 2019, 9:42 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Knowing how much he enjoys statistics, this is probably one for NGR. But it might interest a few of you.

Some threads on this board unfortunately end up as insults being traded. Rather than having debates on which people can air different views.

Now this might interest you. imb, Loyalfoot, Bangitinthenet, rncfc, AlanJBryant, Whoareya, Stanley Weinstein,there are others, never seem to be on without at least two others from this collection being on at the same time. Which is odd.

Just for fun, look up any thread with a lot of responses and it doesn't matter what time of day or night they are always on together and are always abusive together..

Now my view, they are either a very small group, one or two, or they are a coordinated group, or and far and away the most likely they are both. They are determined to wreck any discussion of which they, he or she does not approve. Knowing that this board and the discussions on it give so much pleasure to so many I find this very sad.

But you cannot ever confirm this to be true so the relevancy and poignancy of this posit is what exactly?
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » August 20th, 2019, 9:57 pm

Jack - Admin wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Knowing how much he enjoys statistics, this is probably one for NGR. But it might interest a few of you.

Some threads on this board unfortunately end up as insults being traded. Rather than having debates on which people can air different views.

Now this might interest you. imb, Loyalfoot, Bangitinthenet, rncfc, AlanJBryant, Whoareya, Stanley Weinstein,there are others, never seem to be on without at least two others from this collection being on at the same time. Which is odd.

But you cannot ever confirm this to be true so the relevancy and poignancy of this posit is what exactly?

I can't prove many this any more than I can prove 'our newest poster' taking the name Brandon Hulligan was anything other than pure coincidence, can I?

Tell me are you suggesting everyone else has to be able to prove matters before they can post? Or is that a bar only I have to jump over?

:roll:
no avatar
User

The Wolf

Postby The Wolf » September 5th, 2019, 6:10 pm

countyareup wrote:"One person determined to destroy any Newport County conversation..."

Oh, the irony.

I agree 100 percent. And I'm sure the Smile Council would agree with you as well.
Previous