Jacob Rees-Mogg

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Jacob Rees-Mogg

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 11th, 2019, 10:50 pm

penycwm county wrote:
njbh86 wrote:
JonD wrote:I know of plenty of working class people who'll be voting Tory. One has to wonder about Corbyn's lack of appeal if JRM and Boris is the preferred option.

Easy to explain when Corbyn gets nothing other than smeared by basically all press outside (and often including) the Grauniad.

I'm no big fan of his, as an individual, but the way he's covered in media is a ******* disgrace. Meanwhile Boris spent years as a HIGNFY regular and is regarded as a lovable oaf rather than the evil bag of shit that he actually is.

Well, if people will read The Sun and the Mail, what do you expect ?

By a Country Mile the Daily Mail is the best paper for Football news in the UK.
Why would you not read it?
User

penycwm county

Pembrokeshire

Postby penycwm county » November 12th, 2019, 6:09 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
penycwm county wrote:
njbh86 wrote:
JonD wrote:I know of plenty of working class people who'll be voting Tory. One has to wonder about Corbyn's lack of appeal if JRM and Boris is the preferred option.

Easy to explain when Corbyn gets nothing other than smeared by basically all press outside (and often including) the Grauniad.

I'm no big fan of his, as an individual, but the way he's covered in media is a ******* disgrace. Meanwhile Boris spent years as a HIGNFY regular and is regarded as a lovable oaf rather than the evil bag of shit that he actually is.

Well, if people will read The Sun and the Mail, what do you expect ?

By a Country Mile the Daily Mail is the best paper for Football news in the UK.
Why would you not read it?

Even the "unreliable" Wikipedia dont use it.
"In February 2017, the English Wikipedia banned the Daily Mail as an "unreliable source" to use as a reference in Wikipedia. Its use as a reference is now "generally prohibited, especially when other more reliable sources exist".[13][173] Support for the ban centred on "the Daily Mail's reputation for poor fact checking, sensationalism, and flat-out fabrication".[13]"
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Postby newgroundrodney » November 17th, 2019, 9:32 am

As ever, I think numbers point the way:
At the last election, a poorly performing Teresa May was 8 seats short of a majority...Corbyn was 64 seats short....EIGHT TIMES as poor as a poor Teresa May.
At that point, Corbyn needed removing.
Previous