Re: Jacob Rees-Mogg

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Caradog wrote:No, it would be in the jokes section. Think we both work in NHS. Been trying for two years with a labour activist that Boris would beat Corbyn in an election.
Most people would prefer a beer with Boris and JRM than Corbyn and McDonnel.
Labour never got that and if they replace with similar will be thrashed again in 5 years!
I agree Corbyn could only attract a small group of people and that as such he was the wrong leader. Looking in it is also clear to me that by offering everything to everyone the Labour manifesto was simply not credible. And whilst it pains me to say this I think Labour will probably make the same mistake again and lose again in five years time. ( Probably four years time, the Fixed Term Parliament Act will be abolished.)

For all his faults, give me Corbyn anytime rather than that lying, duplicitous shite Johnson any day of the week.
tion.

And let it be known that on the 18th day of the 12 month, in the year of our Lord 2019, that I did agree, with the proclamations of Stan Stan Einstein. Though I am in a hospital bed have having had two brain seizures.

Re: Jacob Rees-Mogg

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:This subject should be tied in with Michael Flynns ''its a newport thing''

Why do they still insist on voting Labour election after election even when most Labour voters disagreed with the policies of Corbyn and his band of idiots ?
Why do people in say Chelsea always vote Tory

Secondly speaking as someone from Newport West Paul Flynn was an excellent MP turned Newport West from a Tory seat to a labour stronghold so your wrong in saying about why still voting Labour
Paul Flynn was both an exceptional MP and human being. However save for the Thatcher landslide in 1983, Newport or Newport West was never Tory. As I recall Newport West was one of the very few seats won back by Labour in 1987.
Prior to 1983, Newpôrt West or East never existed. It was l'il' old Newpôrt held by that Marxist Roy Hughes. Tom Driberg anyone?