Re: Election: comparing one constituency with another?...

Hi Gary,
The BBC 2019 Election website is quite good - it's on the main BBC News page. Lots of information on there. On the election page they have a link to 'find your constituency'. You can obviously put any constituency in there and look. Not sure if the BBC link page will have information on house prices and average income etc (haven't looked that far), but it would be a good start. I would have thought that there would be links to other reputable sites from there which you could look at. Good luck.

Re: Election: comparing one constituency with another?...

pembsexile wrote:Hi Gary,
The BBC 2019 Election website is quite good - it's on the main BBC News page. Lots of information on there. On the election page they have a link to 'find your constituency'. You can obviously put any constituency in there and look. Not sure if the BBC link page will have information on house prices and average income etc (haven't looked that far), but it would be a good start. I would have thought that there would be links to other reputable sites from there which you could look at. Good luck.
Thanks for that, I'll check it out. I also often wonder which part of Newport is most similar to my area of Cardiff:
* large Council estate
* one bus journey from town
* most privately owned homes bought under Right To Buy
* newly built / refurbished schools
* incomes in the lower range
* some antisocial behaviour
* relatively low % of immigration

Whenever I've ridden on a bus around Newport, the area called ALWAY sort of resembles my area.... I think, just based on appearances.