Harps's best username of this decade

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

rncfc

Location

Caerphilly

Harps's best username of this decade

Postby rncfc » December 17th, 2019, 7:48 am

Top 3,

1) Mike Kear
2) Harps
3) jollysuperstar
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Location

MT

Re: Harps's best username of this decade

Postby Exile 1976 » December 17th, 2019, 8:20 am

rncfc wrote:Top 3,

1) Mike Kear
2) Harps
3) jollysuperstar



Why isn’t ‘Frank Nouble 3’ nominated? #shambles
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Harps's best username of this decade

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » December 17th, 2019, 9:21 am

Good morning Frank here.

Can we amend this thread to how many user names at one time can a contributor have.

rncfc/ whoareya/ ref23.

Maybe more being currently used.

Jury out on that. :lol:
no avatar
User

rncfc

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Harps's best username of this decade

Postby rncfc » December 17th, 2019, 9:24 am

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Good morning Frank here.

Can we amend this thread to how many user names at one time can a contributor have.

rncfc/ whoareya/ ref23.

Maybe more being currently used.

Jury out on that. :lol:


I am also Stan Einstein, Alan G Bryant, pembsexile and Phil from Northampton.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Harps's best username of this decade

Postby rncfc » December 17th, 2019, 9:24 am

Exile 1976 wrote:
rncfc wrote:Top 3,

1) Mike Kear
2) Harps
3) jollysuperstar



Why isn’t ‘Frank Nouble 3’ nominated? #shambles


#harpsgate
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Harps's best username of this decade

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » December 17th, 2019, 9:27 am

rncfc wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Good morning Frank here.

Can we amend this thread to how many user names at one time can a contributor have.

rncfc/ whoareya/ ref23.

Maybe more being currently used.

Jury out on that. :lol:


I am also Stan Einstein, Alan G Bryant, pembsexile and Phil from Northampton.


Blimey you must be hovering on here 24/24.

Well we know that's not correct.
Keeping the other 2 under wraps today then?

Got to sign off now.

Light breakfast then a nice morning run.

Cheers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Powered by phpBB ®