In response to supporter , fourthousand and Whoareya

First of all I dont know any of you...Do I worry about that ............Ummmm NO

Do I worry about your posts ? NO
I have made myself clear that I believe that MF should be relieved of his duties as our current run of form and the football offered this season by his team is DREADFUL..........YES
We cant score , the results are pathetic and do I believe he has the ability to change things around.....NO

How dare Fourthousand question my loyalty to the club ....I have followed MY club for 45 years home and away and I was one of the 10000 :wink: that went to Carl Zeiss Jena :lol: . I dont care whether you like me or my posts. They are my views. You can either debate them like man , FOE me and ignore my posts or just lump it.
Andrew ( supporter ) Again I dont believe I know you or have ever met you at a game although if you were there when we were in the Helenic League , Conference South etc we may have ??
I admire your loyalty of supporting the club and standing up for the manager . I dont understand the second part but we are all different. This is an UN OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD where fans from both sides of the arguments can post their feelings...I just dont get why some get nasty and abusive about it.
The reasons why I may have been mistaken as to who you post under is that against the message board rules there are countless posters who use multiple usernames...That's correct isn't it Harps ? :wink: :lol: and hide behind a pseudonym .
As for whoareya....well thats it ....who is he other than a nasty spiteful individual who can only post insults and is IMO a troll ?

As I pointed out at the time Fourthousand . I did have a ticket for the Man City tie. I missed out on buying one that was being sold by the club and I gave my reasons as to why I believed they handled the sales wrong. I bought it off a fan who had never been to a game before but managed to buy 5 tickets.
I then sold it on because by then I had arranged to have family and friends over to watch the game on TV and have a BBQ. The person I sold it to was also a fan who attends almost every home game but he too was unable to purchase a ticket before they sold out. I also explained that at the time

Also to Fourthousand ..... I didnt realise that to post on this board I had to justify myself to you and tell you of my life story...Maybe Jack could highlight that part in the terms of joining because like me , many may have missed it ????
Yes I have coaching badges , yes I have coached mens and youth teams but who they are is none of your business....By the way only two youth sides that I coached are local........

These are my responses to some of the posts that have appeared on this board whilst I have been in work...
If you agree or disagree with my post then thats up to you . I dont really care and wont defend anything I post on here again

As for saying about maybe MF could do with a break..... IMO the season is over and we will bumble along until the end of the season with sub 3000 crowds and nothing to play for other than pride.
Maybe for a game he could 'take a back seat or let WH take the training ?'
God forbid he could wake up on Saturday and be ill or have family business to deal with ( I certainly hope he doesnt by the way )..WH would have to take charge of the team then.
If he stays , what has he got to lose.....Take a back seat for a game , let the players hear a different voice in the changing room , sit is the stand and see from up high that the tactics we have been using simply are not good enough and not working.
The last 5 games have been pretty dire , I am not doubting the work ethic or commitment its just not working...Maybe by taking a back seat for a game he can see for himself why because he obviously isnt seeing it at present because we keep making the same mistakes....There is a reason why we have gone 5 games without scoring. There are reasons why we keep losing...The majority of the players are the same ones as last season which got to the play offs . They cant ALL become bad players overnight.

As for sacking Giggs....As a proud England fan I couldnt give two F's about Giggs or the Wales football team...I will look out for their results if any County player is involved but watch and support them ........NO

Re: In response to supporter , fourthousand and Whoareya

The football is truly awful and I think it’s getting harder for them as they’re trying too hard, but I honestly think Flynny can turn it around.
The same happened last February when you felt Flynn had been ‘found out’ and then he went on and took us to the play off final.
He has built up credit but that is definitely running out & he has to show he can turn it around soon as he’s pretty much used every one in the book of excuses.
To be honest, wouldn’t surprise me to see Cooper getting the sack shortly and Flynny taking over there! :lol:

Spiderman wrote:I have an idea , let’s start another thread to have yet another incoherent rant at Flynn or anyone that supports him

Percy & Frank must be snoozing , they’ll be along soon I’m sure
It’s not my job to defend NeilCork’s views and I happen to think Flynn still has a little time ( though his tactics are beginning to try my patience ) but to say his views are incoherent are to say the least stretching the truth . He gives his views clearly and concisely in his post, suggests possible ways out of this mess and answers his critics posts. Exactly what is ranting and incoherent about that?

I went to Carl Zena Jena and can honestly say it at 57 still remains as the best experience of my life.

Picture this the clock reads about 88 minutes we're 2-1 down against one of the European favourites and we equalise!

About 300-400 fans went mad. The floodlights were on and the players came over we were up on the fences and went facking mental.

We murdered CZJ in the replay this is the quarter finals of the cup winners cup to give some perscitive,Gwythers header was over the line by a good foot. 18000 in the ground.

A season of mid table followed.

The following season in what would now be league 1 we facking ruled for so long.

Reputations came, reputations left.

supporter wrote:I went to Carl Zena Jena and can honestly say it at 57 still remains as the best experience of my life.

Picture this the clock reads about 88 minutes we're 2-1 down against one of the European favourites and we equalise!

About 300-400 fans went mad. The floodlights were on and the players came over we were up on the fences and went facking mental.

We murdered CZJ in the replay this is the quarter finals of the cup winners cup to give some perscitive,Gwythers header was over the line by a good foot. 18000 in the ground.

A season of mid table followed.

The following season in what would now be league 1 we facking ruled for so long.

Reputations came, reputations left.

I was speaking with the Carl Zeiss Jena manager the morning after the home game and he admitted to me that the better side lost , they were hammered on the night etc.... They were staying at the New Inn Langstone
Only good thing about the tie I remember was the shirts , pennants, photos , posters and memories they gave me..All that I still have somewhere in my loft...I would never part with them and have made requests that when I die they are buried with me along with many County memorabilia items I have.. I am not a religious person but if it exists and I go up or downstairs there will be a fan club from the other side :lol:
I have tried to blank out the game at Somerton Park standing on the terraces...too heartbreaking.
I honestly think we would have gone on to win the cup that season or at least get to the final......They beat Benfica in the semis if I remember correctly ???

lowandhard wrote:
Spiderman wrote:I have an idea , let’s start another thread to have yet another incoherent rant at Flynn or anyone that supports him

It’s not my job to defend NeilCork’s views and I happen to think Flynn still has a little time ( though his tactics are beginning to try my patience ) but to say his views are incoherent are to say the least stretching the truth . He gives his views clearly and concisely in his post, suggests possible ways out of this mess and answers his critics posts. Exactly what is ranting and incoherent about that?
I read the first paragraph and tuned out, although it take me a while to scroll down by the way. Just like the other two he just keeps typing the same anti Flynn rubbish on different threads.

Spiderman wrote:
lowandhard wrote:

I read the first paragraph and tuned out, although it take me a while to scroll down by the way. Just like the other two he just keeps typing the same anti Flynn rubbish on different threads.

:spiderman: :headbang: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

No watching the Fury documentary.
Why you keep quoting me all the time is pathetic.
Think you are not doing your pal/mate any favours at all.
We all pay hard cash to watch our club and hopefully enjoy a few moments here and there.
Appreciate stick up for him regardless but stop quoting me every time somebody comes on here frustrated at our form since the Lincoln interview.
Knew we would loose at Northampton and forgetting Mickey mouse trophy have played well maybe twice Swindon home and Plymouth away, sorry by all accounts Scunthorpe away too.
You are getting worse than AGB and I never thought anybody could be that loved up but you take the biscuit.
All Flynny has to do is start winning, to do that you have to score a goal.
Guarantee best way to stop any negative views.
Win Saturday 1-0 and you wont here a murmur, loose and this forum will not be a happy read for him.
Pressure.
Prove the doubters including me wrong.
100% hope he does it for mine and your club.
Now stop quoting me every time you come on here.

Corky do me a favour stop bringing me up all the time.
The Mods know I only post under Frank since the first post whenever Jack said it was..
Harps has not posted since before that date.
Just to shut you up like Andrew did. My name is Paul Harper so ffs give it a rest
Do me a big favour stop PM ing me as I cannot be arsed to reply.
I am not concerned about your thoughts you are entitled to them.
Sometimes you make good points but there again you never post when we are playing well.
Man up and when we play well come on hear and say so.
Last edited by Frank Nouble 3 on February 20th, 2020, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neilcork68 wrote:First of all I dont know any of you...Do I worry about that ............Ummmm NO

Do I worry about your posts ? NO
I have made myself clear that I believe that MF should be relieved of his duties as our current run of form and the football offered this season by his team is DREADFUL..........YES
We cant score , the results are pathetic and do I believe he has the ability to change things around.....NO

How dare Fourthousand question my loyalty to the club ....I have followed MY club for 45 years home and away and I was one of the 10000 :wink: that went to Carl Zeiss Jena :lol: . I dont care whether you like me or my posts. They are my views. You can either debate them like man , FOE me and ignore my posts or just lump it.
Andrew ( supporter ) Again I dont believe I know you or have ever met you at a game although if you were there when we were in the Helenic League , Conference South etc we may have ??
I admire your loyalty of supporting the club and standing up for the manager . I dont understand the second part but we are all different. This is an UN OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD where fans from both sides of the arguments can post their feelings...I just dont get why some get nasty and abusive about it.
The reasons why I may have been mistaken as to who you post under is that against the message board rules there are countless posters who use multiple usernames...That's correct isn't it Harps ? :wink: :lol: and hide behind a pseudonym .
As for whoareya....well thats it ....who is he other than a nasty spiteful individual who can only post insults and is IMO a troll ?

As I pointed out at the time Fourthousand . I did have a ticket for the Man City tie. I missed out on buying one that was being sold by the club and I gave my reasons as to why I believed they handled the sales wrong. I bought it off a fan who had never been to a game before but managed to buy 5 tickets.
I then sold it on because by then I had arranged to have family and friends over to watch the game on TV and have a BBQ. The person I sold it to was also a fan who attends almost every home game but he too was unable to purchase a ticket before they sold out. I also explained that at the time

Also to Fourthousand ..... I didnt realise that to post on this board I had to justify myself to you and tell you of my life story...Maybe Jack could highlight that part in the terms of joining because like me , many may have missed it ????
Yes I have coaching badges , yes I have coached mens and youth teams but who they are is none of your business....By the way only two youth sides that I coached are local........

These are my responses to some of the posts that have appeared on this board whilst I have been in work...
If you agree or disagree with my post then thats up to you . I dont really care and wont defend anything I post on here again

As for saying about maybe MF could do with a break..... IMO the season is over and we will bumble along until the end of the season with sub 3000 crowds and nothing to play for other than pride.
Maybe for a game he could 'take a back seat or let WH take the training ?'
God forbid he could wake up on Saturday and be ill or have family business to deal with ( I certainly hope he doesnt by the way )..WH would have to take charge of the team then.
If he stays , what has he got to lose.....Take a back seat for a game , let the players hear a different voice in the changing room , sit is the stand and see from up high that the tactics we have been using simply are not good enough and not working.
The last 5 games have been pretty dire , I am not doubting the work ethic or commitment its just not working...Maybe by taking a back seat for a game he can see for himself why because he obviously isnt seeing it at present because we keep making the same mistakes....There is a reason why we have gone 5 games without scoring. There are reasons why we keep losing...The majority of the players are the same ones as last season which got to the play offs . They cant ALL become bad players overnight.

As for sacking Giggs....As a proud England fan I couldnt give two F's about Giggs or the Wales football team...I will look out for their results if any County player is involved but watch and support them ........NO
Is your super massive telly broken?