Re: In response to supporter , fourthousand and Whoareya

Special branch wrote:I do not know why so many 'posters' are so negative about Neil Cork as nearly all of his posts are 'spot on'. We have to be ambitious as a club and not be content with mediocrity and iti is mediocre at present.
Tend to agree. I think the problem is that some resent the fact that his posts seem more prevalent after a bad result but his views are his own and as valid as those of his critics who never seem to see anything wrong - perhaps they’d be orgasmic watching the bottom side in a rural Sunday league , I don’t know but if they can’t see anything wrong with our performances at the moment as my old great granny might have said “ they must have sh!t in their eyes “ :grin:
I can’t understand why they get so wound up about an opinion, which anyone is entitled to , so it makes me suspect that whoever these characters are , they are either officials of the club or very close to some of them. I don’t care who they in fact are but they ought to be aware just how ridiculous they make themselves look when they defend the indefensible.

neilcork68 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:I have an idea , let’s start another thread to have yet another incoherent rant at Flynn or anyone that supports him

Percy & Frank must be snoozing , they’ll be along soon I’m sure

I thought you typed that 'NOBODY cares about my posts? '

Yet here you are replying to almost everyone of them ....Make your mind up :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
Someone replying to your post = cares
You writing an enormous wall of rant addressed to other posters = doesn't care

:bounce: :roll:

lowandhard wrote:
Special branch wrote:I do not know why so many 'posters' are so negative about Neil Cork as nearly all of his posts are 'spot on'. We have to be ambitious as a club and not be content with mediocrity and iti is mediocre at present.
Tend to agree. I think the problem is that some resent the fact that his posts seem more prevalent after a bad result but his views are his own and as valid as those of his critics who never seem to see anything wrong - perhaps they’d be orgasmic watching the bottom side in a rural Sunday league , I don’t know but if they can’t see anything wrong with our performances at the moment as my old great granny might have said “ they must have sh!t in their eyes “ :grin:
I can’t understand why they get so wound up about an opinion, which anyone is entitled to , so it makes me suspect that whoever these characters are , they are either officials of the club or very close to some of them. I don’t care who they in fact are but they ought to be aware just how ridiculous they make themselves look when they defend the indefensible.
I tend to agree with some of what you have said there mate. Each to their own and all that. Opinions, opinions. You pays your money and.......... He does tend to rant but then again he is entitled to.

What I will say is this, (in response to your last paragraph which is the most important for me). If there is anyone on this messageboard who does not believe that supporters/agents/friends, (call them whatever you like) of the Board to not come on here and defend what they do to the hilt, (and also try and trash other opinions) then unfortunately, those people are delusional.