Actions of Trump

If it ain't amber or ain't football then it belongs here!
no avatar
User

mad norm

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Actions of Trump

Postby mad norm » January 8th, 2021, 3:50 pm

My son bought me a toilet roll 4 yrs ago,each sheet printed with Mr Trumps face with pursed lips. I still have it as it's a shame to waste it
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Actions of Trump

Postby pembsexile » January 9th, 2021, 10:26 am

Willthiswork wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Recent actions exempted, he has done a great job for the US and made some great foreign policy inroads. He will leave a positive legacy with a negative image.


Great foreign policy inroads eh?

1 withdraws from the WHO in a hissy fit.
2 alienated China by calling CoVid a China virus
3 withdraws from the agreement with the 6 powers getting Iran to promise not to enrich Uranium. Yesterday they announced they will have 20% enriched Uranium soon
4 agrees with Netenyahu to allow Jerusalem to be the official Capital of Israel. Puts the two state system in jeopardy.
5 completely alienates the Heads of States of NATO Countries with his views on the organisation.

Great foreign policy? I’d hate to see what it would be like if he had a bad one.


1. Advised by his scientists etc... that the WHO was wrong (and they have been)
2. Did it not originate in China?
3. Iran are (and always have been) a law unto themselves and any interference would have resulted in a 3rd World War
4. Not sure on this one
5. Why should they pay the most and contribute the most and play pussy-cat to France like we do?


1. If that is the case with the Scientists, why is Biden stating that the US will apply to rejoin the WHO ASAP after his inauguration?
2. Don’t you think he would have been better off talking to the Chinese in an attempt to get it sorted. No, with Trump it is blame, blame, blame. Me, me, me.
3. Iran is unstable. Don’t you think the US would have been better suited to work with the other 5 powers putting continued pressure on Iran.
4. He is just alienating the Palestinians and pandering to his evangelical supporters in the US. He isn’t even a Christian. Standing outside a Black Lives Matter protest at a church holding up a copy of the bible does not make you a Christian. They don’t realise that he is using them.
5. Whether they pay the most is secondary to the fact that they have most to lose from fractionalisation of NATO. Russia and China are laughing and any dissemination will add instability to the World. Talk, talk, talk ffs. It will be interesting to see how Biden plays this one.

The man is a US foreign policy disaster. Whether you like them or not, US foreign policy matters. The current situation makes the world an unsafe place.
User avatar
User

Marky

Location

Mazeglaas

Re: Actions of Trump

Postby Marky » January 10th, 2021, 12:46 pm

pembsexile wrote:
1. If that is the case with the Scientists, why is Biden stating that the US will apply to rejoin the WHO ASAP after his inauguration?


Trump's scientists include the one he was talking to when he was suggesting we put a light inside people's bodies or inject them with bleach. :lol:
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Re: Actions of Trump

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 17th, 2021, 10:23 pm

Willthiswork wrote:He's done most of what he said he would do. The US will wish he was back in 4 years, and he will be.


This is a man who believes it's okay to grab women by the pussy.

This is a man who told newly elected Congress women of colour to go back where they came from.

This is a man who teargassed a peaceful demonstration by Black Lives Matter.

This is a man calls people rapists on the basis they are Mexican.

This is a man who bans people from entering the USA simply because they are Muslim.

This is a man who believes injecting people with bleach will cure Covid.

And you are a man who believes he has the qualities to moderate this board.

:cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:
no avatar
User

mad norm

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Actions of Trump

Postby mad norm » January 18th, 2021, 11:26 am

I think there is a subtle difference between moderating this forum and moderating the U.S.A.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Re: Actions of Trump

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 18th, 2021, 12:00 pm

mad norm wrote:I think there is a subtle difference between moderating this forum and moderating the U.S.A.


I don't disagree with that.

However I post on this board. I don't feel it is appropriate for my words to be moderated by a supporter of a man who is a racist, misogynistic thug.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Re: Actions of Trump

Postby Willthiswork » January 18th, 2021, 3:11 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:He's done most of what he said he would do. The US will wish he was back in 4 years, and he will be.


This is a man who believes it's okay to grab women by the pussy.

This is a man who told newly elected Congress women of colour to go back where they came from.

This is a man who teargassed a peaceful demonstration by Black Lives Matter.

This is a man calls people rapists on the basis they are Mexican.

This is a man who bans people from entering the USA simply because they are Muslim.

This is a man who believes injecting people with bleach will cure Covid.

And you are a man who believes he has the qualities to moderate this board.

:cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:


You really should know better - you continue to spout fake news and embellish other points with your own point of view.

I
no avatar
User

mad norm

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Actions of Trump

Postby mad norm » January 18th, 2021, 6:34 pm

I sense a spat in the air :bounce:
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Actions of Trump

Postby UPTHEPORT » January 20th, 2021, 7:06 am

All these pardons he's issued most probably have something on him I reckon
no avatar
User

The Newport

Re: Actions of Trump

Postby The Newport » January 23rd, 2021, 5:55 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:All these pardons he's issued most probably have something on him I reckon


I don't agree with you, all Presidents do. Here's a link for you.


http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php ... mutations/
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Percy plunkett, Roman46

Powered by phpBB ®