Something spooky

Was walking my dog ollie on canal last night now ollie is very excitable if another person or dog is within distance he gets really excited goes up on his back legs and basically wants a fuss he thinks everyone wants to play

So I have to take him out at time's im less likely to bump into people because he could push a child over or a frail person quite easily

So last night about about 6.30 it was getting dark real twilight stuff all of a sudden ollie goes up on his back legs and he's standing there as though someone is tickling his tummy with not a single person in site I'm telling you know i was really spooked

Re: Something spooky

I've got an excitable dog called Ollie too.

Spooky situation for you indeed, I suspect it'll be the ghost of Rodney Parade to blame. He's got form for doing strange things - like forcing the long-ball hootball approach last season, he's also known for injuring players or getting them to play like Sunday league players before the ink has dried in their new contract, and he's also guilty of sucking a lot of the humour out if this forum.