£15 Harps Neil UpthePort Myself

Its 2020, it's been a shite year with not alot of positives to come out of it BUT County are top of the League. This is a football forum, all about opinions and discussions BUT some of you are taking it way too far. Personal and insulting replies aren't necessary just because someone has a different opinion to yours. I often have a different opinion to some people on here but accept that for what it is. It's about time everyone grew up. Nothing wrong with being top of the league but still looking for improvement, it's not negative it's what fans do. Personally I've never been a fan of Wilmott, nothing personal. Yet I think having him as substitute to come on later in the game is working well. If I want to rate the players individually I will, I dont expect everyone to agree. I also think Abraham's is very poor and doesnt deserve his place, not that my opinion will be the same as everyone. Grow up lads, life is too short.

Re: £15 Harps Neil UpthePort Myself

Good Evening

I agree with Sully, However, it’s just an outlet for people’s emotions. Not to be taken too seriously.
I find the squabbling tiresome but who is to say it shouldn’t be their right to squabble if they wish?
Once a thread descends into the personal squabbles and insults I no longer consider posting on it.
I do still read it all though in a macabre way to see who is getting the better of who in the battle of words and wit, and sometimes I can favour one posters viewpoints over another. What I never do is take it seriously!

Carry on guys if you wish, it’s good for a laugh!

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening

I agree with Sully, However, it’s just an outlet for people’s emotions. Not to be taken too seriously.
I find the squabbling tiresome but who is to say it shouldn’t be their right to squabble if they wish?
Once a thread descends into the personal squabbles and insults I no longer consider posting on it.
I do still read it all though in a macabre way to see who is getting the better of who in the battle of words and wit, and sometimes I can favour one posters viewpoints over another. What I never do is take it seriously!

Phil in Northampton
Evening Phil and Merry Christmas

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening

Phil in Northampton
I agree entirely. To quote the old adage, never wrestle with a pig, you both get covered in sh!te, and the pig enjoys it. :grin:

Evening and thanks for this thread Sully.
We go back a fair way on here for sure.
As a young pup in Hartridge etc I was never bullied but over the years the grief I have taken for voicing my opinion has been unbelievable on hear.
Banter great but when you get these Ageist insults and the insults regarding your mental capacity it really does get tiring.
Mates tell me just ignore the constant insults albeit from just a few characters on here but always will fight my ground verbally
Everybody knows I got a ban for having 2 Usernames albeit I never knew at the time that you couldn't.
Thought I was being a clever clogs but Jack is far more savvy with the IT business. :lol:
Since then I have always only used 1 Username at a time.
To confirm my User name is Frank Nouble 3.
I will continue to post my match reports as I thoroughly enjoy doing them after each game.
Being supporting the lads since 1954 albeit on dads shoulders.
if I think a player is not up to par I will state so and of course the opposite likewise.
think Josh has been sensational this year.
given up with MOM as it just got plain stupid, in fact it still is albeit UTP doesn't seem to care.
Appreciate its all a bit of fun so shouldn't of taken it too seriously as I did.
Anyway this is going on like Chapter 1 of War & Peace.
Lets see if we have a consensus to stop all this grief.
I doubt it will happen but hope to be proved wrong.
Anyway thanks Sully appreciated your comments.
Please call me Frank or Harps any thing else is out of order imo.

Cheers.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Evening and thanks for this thread Sully.
As a young pup in Hartridge etc I was never bullied but over the years the grief I have taken for voicing my opinion has been unbelievable on hear.
Banter great but when you get these Ageist insults and the insults regarding your mental capacity it really does get tiring.
Mates tell me just ignore the constant insults albeit from just a few characters on here but always will fight my ground verbally
Everybody knows I got a ban for having 2 Usernames albeit I never knew at the time that you couldn't.
Thought I was being a clever clogs but Jack is far more savvy with the IT business. :lol:
I will continue to post my match reports as I thoroughly enjoy doing them after each game.
if I think a player is not up to par I will state so and of course the opposite likewise.
given up with MOM as it just got plain stupid, in fact it still is albeit UTP doesn't seem to care.
Appreciate its all a bit of fun so shouldn't of taken it too seriously as I did.

Cheers.
It’s all about individual opinions I guess, you made the incorrect assumption that I was another poster having a pop at you, far from it. I enjoy reading all the posts and contributions from everyone on here. It’s Christmas, we are flying proud at the top of the table, just enjoy the good times, we don’t get many

I don't recall when Corky was getting lots of grief on here that we had loads of posters offering support to him. My personal view is that Harps shouldn't reply to those baiting him - let it go - you're not going to change their minds on you and the constant sniping back and forth is just boring.

I don't think you help yourself with your polar opposite views on everything - it's all either sh1t or terrific, so players will either get a 3 or an 8 when rated by you.

I'm not a fan of Harps because I find his views so predictable and often seem knee-jerk, but I tend to skirt over most of his posts because of this. Perhaps those that are so annoyed by him should try doing the same...

wattsville_boy wrote:I don't recall when Corky was getting lots of grief on here that we had loads of posters offering support to him. My personal view is that Harps shouldn't reply to those baiting him - let it go - you're not going to change their minds on you and the constant sniping back and forth is just boring.

I don't think you help yourself with your polar opposite views on everything - it's all either sh1t or terrific, so players will either get a 3 or an 8 when rated by you.

I'm not a fan of Harps because I find his views so predictable and often seem knee-jerk, but I tend to skirt over most of his posts because of this. Perhaps those that are so annoyed by him should try doing the same...
Had to chuckle reading this post.
Your second paragraph.
Players will get either a 3 or an 8.
Guess what nobody got a 3 Saturday and surprise surprise nobody got an 8.
So predictable you state.
Again why be annoyed.
Clearly what you just suggested is actually not correct.
That unfortunately has always been the problem.
An easy target for a few sadly.

Steve_ wrote:

Cheers.
It’s all about individual opinions I guess, you made the incorrect assumption that I was another poster having a pop at you, far from it. I enjoy reading all the posts and contributions from everyone on here. It’s Christmas, we are flying proud at the top of the table, just enjoy the good times, we don’t get many
Good evening.
Having never ever been in dialogue with you I was totally gobsmacked when you had an unbelievable go at myself last week.
Totally unwarranted.
FGR scored and I wrote "what a shame" which resulted in abuse from yourself.
Seriously I couldn't understand why you would utter such comments.
Anyway apologies as never before hearing of you let alone having any dialogue I wrongly thought you were another target man using a different User Name.
Hopefully if I state something similar when we lose a goal I wont get further grief.
Cheers

FN3, it’s your own business of course but if and when I’m called a silly old sod on here, my critic would probably be factually correct on 3 counts and would be extremely rude in so doing. However, I can’t take it to heart because I know such a poster is usually a semi-literate, extremely stupid throwback who should probably be taken into care. There - that was easy enough wasn’t it?
Mostly though, I just argue my case like you and while on occasion I have been drawn into petty dispute, it is never rewarding and always boring for other readers. Perhaps the moderators should be proactive in policing personal insults though I doubt they are eternally vigilant in such matters. The poor dears have a life to lead after all.

lowandhard wrote:FN3, it’s your own business of course but if and when I’m called a silly old sod on here, my critic would probably be factually correct on 3 counts and would be extremely rude in so doing. However, I can’t take it to heart because I know such a poster is usually a semi-literate, extremely stupid throwback who should probably be taken into care. There - that was easy enough wasn’t it?
Mostly though, I just argue my case like you and while on occasion I have been drawn into petty dispute, it is never rewarding and always boring for other readers. Perhaps the moderators should be proactive in policing personal insults though I doubt they are eternally vigilant in such matters. The poor dears have a life to lead after all.
Enjoyed those comments mate.

All the best

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Steve_ wrote:

Cheers.
Good evening.
Having never ever been in dialogue with you I was totally gobsmacked when you had an unbelievable go at myself last week.
Totally unwarranted.
FGR scored and I wrote "what a shame" which resulted in abuse from yourself.
Seriously I couldn't understand why you would utter such comments.
Anyway apologies as never before hearing of you let alone having any dialogue I wrongly thought you were another target man using a different User Name.
Hopefully if I state something similar when we lose a goal I wont get further grief.
Cheers
Hi Frank,I didn’t post any abuse, I did pass comment on what I read as a sarcastic post you made and certainly didn’t have a go, no grief from me

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:I don't recall when Corky was getting lots of grief on here that we had loads of posters offering support to him. My personal view is that Harps shouldn't reply to those baiting him - let it go - you're not going to change their minds on you and the constant sniping back and forth is just boring.

Had to chuckle reading this post.
Your second paragraph.
Players will get either a 3 or an 8.
Guess what nobody got a 3 Saturday and surprise surprise nobody got an 8.
So predictable you state.
Again why be annoyed.
Clearly what you just suggested is actually not correct.
That unfortunately has always been the problem.
An easy target for a few sadly.
3 or an 8 was obviously a generalisation. I'm not sad enough to actually go through all the crap you write to log your actual scores when you insist on foisting them on us. But neither would I have been petty enough to run a MOTM poll and fail to register any votes that I felt were not made sincerely. Try and deny that.