Re: I Follow.Newport County

Bob, mate. My wife grew to dread matchdays because I'd spend the majority of the afternoon screaming expletives at my PC while staring at a blank screen.

I did have an issue with my iPad but I also clicked on the wrong button after paying my tenner.

Let's go through what you are doing. Alternatively send me a private message with your telephone number and I will give you a bell the next time you plan to watch a game.

You pay your tenner ok?
What happens next? What do you click on?

I Follow HHHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!

Having NOT managed to get I Follow to watch the games I am pleading for someone to assist me (all 82years of me) to get I Follow in time to see tonights game I am NOT the most efficient PC operator and though I have seen to matches on the systemI cant get it Come on the Port....................Bob Bassett

Re: I Follow HHHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!

BertieB wrote:Having NOT managed to get I Follow to watch the games I am pleading for someone to assist me (all 82years of me) to get I Follow in time to see tonights game I am NOT the most efficient PC operator and though I have seen to matches on the systemI cant get it Come on the Port....................Bob Bassett
Tonight's match is OFF Bob

Blackandamber wrote:
BertieB wrote:Having NOT managed to get I Follow to watch the games I am pleading for someone to assist me (all 82years of me) to get I Follow in time to see tonights game I am NOT the most efficient PC operator and though I have seen to matches on the systemI cant get it Come on the Port....................Bob Bassett
Tonight's match is OFF Bob
Sorry Bob. I did post up a new thread saying the match was off but the moderators on this board merged it with another thread.

I don't know why. :grin:

There have been offers of help, get in contact with someone at club would be my suggestion. I bet County in the Community would have some souls that could talk you through it.

Can you not login with your username and password or is it something else?

I
I must apologise to you people for taking the time to react to my pleas regarding the I Follow thing, your are correct I should have responded to the people who took the trouble to reply, the fact is I am hard of hearing, and the phone is downstairs, I'm in our spare bedroom now , I don have or use mobile phones and I have been hoping to get directions I have asked for them from the club but with no response...... But I do give sincere thanks to ALL you people , I must admit it was remiss of me for not doing so earlier.
Mean while dont hold it against me I do enjoy being an old un.........., if its for the the 'Port !!
Come on the Port ...............Bob Bassett

I'm going to try to talk Bob through it step by step Jon.

I smiled at Jack's comment that someone from County In The Community would help. He obviously doesn't know them as well as I do. :wink: Tech savvy? I'm not so sure. Besides, most of them are at County home games acting as ball boys & girls on the terrace. When Charlie was spouting about supporters being in the ground the other week (Brighton game?) I could have given him the names. If OB had been with him he probably could have too.