Re: A Question for everyone

excessbee wrote:
The Newport wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
County4Life wrote:
The Newport wrote:How many Newport County supporters can afford to donate 50p a day for the next 12 Months?
£182.50 p/a. I can, my wages are much more than that not to brag!
Trust memberships are:

Bronze £5pm £60 annual
Silver £10pm £120 annual
Gold £20pm £240 annual
Platinum £50pm £600 annual

Those membership fees go to the club!
A Guys come on now even you can see this must be scrapped. It is just not working. Come on now guys how many people are trust member since this was set up come on be truthful (more than 800 or less are still a member)? Some clubs are run by a trust that has more members than Newport.

As I have said before I don't do WhatsApp. It is nice to see that you had a math teacher.

I'm going to truthful here you remind me of a school bully.
Must admit I'm struggling to understand this post.....in fact, that applies to the whole thread.
Let me try and enlighten you. It’s about money, and the lack of it with respect to the County. Now, if only we were to put our faith in what the man can do for us, he will solve all our money problems. 5 million at the last mention wasn’t it. I did say I could top that with 10 million, didn’t get any response though. 10 million is my idea. Easy Peasy. Can’t you just see it coming.

Wait for a suggestion about putting money in to a competition scheme. Watch this space.

Willthiswork wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Wait for a suggestion about putting money in to a competition scheme. Watch this space.[/quote

Surely a pyramid scheme?
When there's something you don't understand, you either put it in everything else criticize the idea when you don't even know what the idea is. Hold on there cowboy just wait and see.

The Newport wrote:How many Newport County supporters can afford to donate 50p a day for the next 12 Months?

Maybe I should have worded it differently. How about this.

if you were given the option of paying 50p a day or less how would you feel?

I would need to know how many members are in the trust if someone could give me some idea?

Please remember that I'm not doing this for my benefit. I'm trying to help Newport County, not just to have a successful team but a club as well.

pembsexile wrote:
excessbee wrote:
The Newport wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
County4Life wrote:
Trust memberships are:

Bronze £5pm £60 annual
Silver £10pm £120 annual
Gold £20pm £240 annual

A Guys come on now even you can see this must be scrapped. It is just not working. Come on now guys how many people are trust member since this was set up come on be truthful (more than 800 or less are still a member)? Some clubs are run by a trust that has more members than Newport.

As I have said before I don't do WhatsApp. It is nice to see that you had a math teacher.

Must admit I'm struggling to understand this post.....in fact, that applies to the whole thread.
Let me try and enlighten you. It’s about money, and the lack of it with respect to the County. Now, if only we were to put our faith in what the man can do for us, he will solve all our money problems. 5 million at the last mention wasn’t it. I did say I could top that with 10 million, didn’t get any response though. 10 million is my idea. Easy Peasy. Can’t you just see it coming.

Wait for a suggestion about putting money in to a competition scheme. Watch this space.
Yes, 5 Million is correct. And I stand by that figure. This thread is Initially different. You are not as clever as you would like everyone to think you are Sir.

The Newport wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
excessbee wrote:
The Newport wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
County4Life wrote:
Trust memberships are:

Bronze £5pm £60 annual
Silver £10pm £120 annual
Gold £20pm £240 annual

Yes, 5 Million is correct. And I stand by that figure. This thread is Initially different. You are not as clever as you would like everyone to think you are Sir.
Now, now, no need to be patronising. However, Sir Pembsexile does have a certain ring to it.

I am not clever, never said I was. However, I am clever enough to see through you. I think you will find that others on this board do too. You just haven’t realised it.

5 million pounds is small fry. My idea can raise 10 million. Why should people listen to you when my idea can make twice as much. Come on man, tell us about your competition.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Looking at this topic, and in truth I am somewhat mystified, isn't about time the heading of Everything Else was amended?

If it ain't football, or if it is football but Willthiswork and/or Jack don't like it, it belongs here?

:grin:
How is it football related? It is just someone asking for money at the moment. There is no plan or idea of where the money will go.

Willthiswork wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Looking at this topic, and in truth I am somewhat mystified, isn't about time the heading of Everything Else was amended?

If it ain't football, or if it is football but Willthiswork and/or Jack don't like it, it belongs here?

:grin:
How is it football related? It is just someone asking for money at the moment. There is no plan or idea of where the money will go.
It's about donating 50 pence per day to Newport County.If it's gone off topic surely you would be better advised to reign that in rather than pretend the original post wasn't football and/or County related.

Being pedantic, the original post doesn't actually state how much, if any, of this nominal 50p per day would find its way to the football club. That was part of my confusion. Three pages of ramblings and I'm still none the wiser. There seems to be no consideration that the answer might be yes because one may already contribute that amount (and more) through trust membership.