Re: County championship

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Great news Glamorgan game v Lancashire having spectators
And for first time Glamorgan being shown live on sky in County championship v Yorkshire
First thought is that county cricket should be as safe a sporting event as it is likely to be.
Yes Glamorgan only get few hundred most days and such a big ground

I suspect they will have fair few more than that mind especially as people just want to enjoy watching live sports again

What's happened to Selman? He had a string of failures, then in his last match he got a score only to immediately lose his place.

It's disappointing to miss the Yorkshire match. They're rare visitors nowadays. And they owe me for those decades of awfulness I've endured since adopting them in the seventies. I'm a rubbish glory hunter.

JonD wrote:What's happened to Selman? He had a string of failures, then in his last match he got a score only to immediately lose his place.

It's disappointing to miss the Yorkshire match. They're rare visitors nowadays. And they owe me for those decades of awfulness I've endured since adopting them in the seventies. I'm a rubbish glory hunter.
Gave young lad Joe Cooke a chance to open

How frustrating it is to support Glamorgan. They nearly always start well and then inexplicably snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Take today's game at Kent. They reduced Kent to 92-7 then Darren Stevens hit 15 sixes and 15 fours in a rapid innings of 190. Kent were all out for 307.