BBC Cardiff

I see that nothing has changed regarding BBC Cardiff...........no sorry BBC Wales . They are still giving Cardiff 100% of the airways when they play on the same day as us , that is even after the subject has been brought up by MP's asking the questions as to why this is.
Yesterday they gave 100% coverage on all frequencies to them whilst giving us the odd minute or so reports...Its the same on Tuesday evening.
If I were in any position on our BOD I would refuse BBC any entry to our games as a point of principle and if by any chance we are in a position where we are challenging for honours at the end of the season and they want to jump on the gravy train. Tell them they are not welcome then either.

As I say I thought its supposed to be BBC Wales not Cardiff.....#disgusting..If there was any way I could stop funding them through my licence fee I would but as its a tax you must pay , even if you don't watch any BBC channels your knackered

Re: BBC Cardiff

Not a bad idea. My guess though for this season secretly this isnt a bad for the BOD because it points the likes of me towards iFollow.
Not heard any complaints from the BOD in anycase., although they have most likely had more pressing issues. May be something for another supporters group to champion. Is points of view still running

As I have said previously. I am boycotting all things BBC/Radio Wales in protest of lack of any real interest in us on their part.
I do think we should shame the BBC the next time nothing else is on and they have to slum it and commentate on one of our games.

George Street-Bridge wrote:Oddly, although our game wasn't deemed worthy of commentary on Saturday the phone-in came from Rodney Parade. Will they turn round and say that = 90 minutes of "coverage"?
Yes I thought it was strange that Rob Phillips and Jason Perry were both at RP when they weren't doing commentary. On the way to the game I heard the commentator of the Cardiff City game say that Wrexham's game was also on FM and DAB in North Wales, as well as online. If that's correct then the argument of wanting to provide online coverage only as far as possible goes out of the window.

Just wrote to the first minister his email is carwyn.jones@assembly.wales the more that take this up the better get writing folks

Good Afternoon Carwyn

Please could you tackle the issue of my Clubs coverage on Radio Wales quite
frankly we have been let down by Radio Wales until this season we got full
coverage of all our games on one of the following DAB AM FM or digital TV this
season we are only getting updates or the odd game.

BBC Radio Wales is now turning its self into BBC Radio Wales except Newport

Carwyn I appreciate your a busy man put I hope you can talk to the other Newport
AMs who have been trying to reverse this decision but as of today Radio Wales
are not bending

Many Thanks

Jim Drewett

For what it is worth I have just e-mailed the First Minister to complain as well. Let's see what happens.

I mentioned on another thread what happened on Saturday. I was listening to RW on Sky - they were covering the Cardiff game. After about 10 mins they gave a report on the Wrexham game then proceeded to tell us how Cardiff Met and Barry were getting on. No mention of the County even though I have found out since that Rob Philips was actually at RP.

Bloody ridiculous.