Re: News regarding ex County players

Percy plunkett wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Josh O'Hanlon has signed for League of Ireland Champions Cork City despite only scoring 2 goals in 26 appearances last season for St Patricks.
Season starts in Ireland in Mid Feb.
His work rate for us was great,he just couldn't score.Looks like it's the same since.He probably has a few assists though.
Totally agree was a trier with no end result for us.

owlsabout wrote:Harps did rigg make his debut for bath on Saturday???
Morning Owls

Totally surreal game.
Bath won 2 -0 away to Braintree.
Jarvis scored the opener followed by a superb goal from Compton (10 so far) from the wing this season.
Getting rave reviews in Bath press.
Replaced in the 72 minute by Rigg.
One superb shot saved by the keeper.
Its all about ex Newport.
Hopefuly Jarvis, Compton & Rigg will get them to the play offs now.
Cheers
Harps

owlsabout wrote:Was nt he out injured when with us ? mf stating in the argus about putting conspiracies and rumours to bed that why rigg not in sqaud.
Think he finally said he was getting back to fitness.
Assume he was not match fit to start for Bath.
The Bath paper also brought up the Tattoo artist story.
Great 3 ex players doing well.
Still think Compton was a decent player for us.
Another from the Westley trio.

Harps mentioned Danny Crow a few posts back in this thread. I haven't found any further details until just now. I've just been in contact with Mildenhall Town FC. I'm told (1) he's made approx fifteen appearances for the club, this is a combined total of starts and sub appearances and (2) has scored just the one goal. The club website is due to be updated in the near future also.

Harps62 wrote:
owlsabout wrote:Was nt he out injured when with us ? mf stating in the argus about putting conspiracies and rumours to bed that why rigg not in sqaud.
Didn't Feeney sign both Rigg and Compton?

reebok0165 wrote:Harps mentioned Danny Crow a few posts back in this thread. I haven't found any further details until just now. I've just been in contact with Mildenhall Town FC. I'm told (1) he's made approx fifteen appearances for the club, this is a combined total of starts and sub appearances and (2) has scored just the one goal. The club website is due to be updated in the near future also.
I attended one of their home games a few weeks ago (Isthmian Div 1N) but he was not in the squad for some reason.

rgds Dave

ref23 wrote:
Harps62 wrote:
Yep but Westley put Compton out to grass with Ben & Randall.

reebok0165 wrote:Harps mentioned Danny Crow a few posts back in this thread. I haven't found any further details until just now. I've just been in contact with Mildenhall Town FC. I'm told (1) he's made approx fifteen appearances for the club, this is a combined total of starts and sub appearances and (2) has scored just the one goal. The club website is due to be updated in the near future also.
Well done Reebok

Harps62 wrote:
ref23 wrote:
Harps62 wrote: Think he finally said he was getting back to fitness.
Yep but Westley put Compton out to grass with Ben & Randall.

As much of a tool Westley is, the two clubs Compton has been to since being bombed out are Merthyr and Bath, no higher than Connie South and he's not a youngster so although he did ok for us, not sure if he's at the level he's good at or if he earns good money out of football that he's better off at semi pro than say League 2....

Sure he is another not quite up to league 2 but the Bath paper was giving him a really good write up.
Think he did well at Merthyr also.
Lets be fair Christian is a legend for us but was never league standard.
Similarly look at Craig, useless at our current level but brilliant 2 leagues or more down.
Sure Bird & Williams are the same.