Re: Grandstand: Mansfield

Harps62 wrote:Well done Corky
Its all Marlons fault
FFS he isn't on the pitch.
Rose hit the bar 30 seconds before they scored the third.
Party is over.
As somebody said earlier something is drastically wrong in house.
Pity all our fans up there watching.

He shouldn't even be at the club but for some reason MF gave him a contract........

4 down and what has MF done to change anything...no sub's , no change of formation or tactics.......Getting found out MF...

As someone else said , what motivation have the players got if they know the won't be dropped even if they are playing crap ?????

You can hide behind your snide comments but after Wembley Noble and Wilmott should never have started tonight as they were dreadful..He has his 4-3-3 formation in his head and he won't change it. Hence , we are starting games with 9 players

Every time my notifications go off on my phone I have a bit of trauma this evening... which is unfortunate because someone's just started WhatsApping me.

I do hope this serves as a kick up the arse for the standard we should be trying to attain. Shocked by the score to be honest, but still in with a shout of playoffs if we can perform to the required level in the NINE home games left (and some of the four aways).

I do think we've got a bit distracted and stagnant though, as well as (apparently) struggling with the most physical sides in the division.

Message for Corky
Lets blame Frank.
2 shots on goal blocked and won a free kick.
Guess what Padraig has not been mentioned.
2 shots from Dolan also.
Problem is Mansfield have has 11 and 4 got picked out of the back of the net.
if only Frank had not been picked and Marlon was not on the bench things would be better.
Ps In fairness Robbie hasn't been mentioned either.e

SULLY34 wrote:Osadebe looked really good on his debut........not been seen since. Reid deemed not fur enough yet Jazzi can't get on the bench. Pick the best 11 Flynny.
Sully its mind blowing Osadebe (unless injured) not even on the bench.
Who will be the first to say Flynny has lost the plot?

Harps62 wrote:Message for Corky
Lets blame Frank.
2 shots on goal blocked and won a free kick.
Guess what Padraig has not been mentioned.
2 shots from Dolan also.
Problem is Mansfield have has 11 and 4 got picked out of the back of the net.
if only Frank had not been picked and Marlon was not on the bench things would be better.
Ps In fairness Robbie hasn't been mentioned either.e
Zzzzzzzzz

Caerleon Exile wrote:Embarrassingly predictable starting line up. Mansfield have done their homework. Has to make some changes at half time and try and win the second half at least.

We're simply not ready for the playoffs. Use the FA Cup money and invest for the future of the club .
Tbh if we get in the playoffs from here, we're ready for the playoffs.