Serious Topic Now....Not a gut reaction

MF has signed quite a few players recently that for some reason he hasn't given game time to.
For whatever reason he wont play them only the management team know the reasons so we can only speculate.
Sheehan , Hayes , Reid, Osadabie , and Collins are all his signings but none of them has had much game time....WHY ?
He also has a few players that he wont entertain for whatever reason, JBB being one
Without the snide remarks of a few posters on here most of the team that he plays were signed by previous managers with the exception of White , Nouble , Wilmott and McCoulsky.....White as most will agree is a very good player , McCoulsky too has had his moments and knows where the goal is but they arent going to be at the club next year. Nouble apart from one or two games has been poor and many are questioning whether he deserves a starting place and apart from a few games where Wilmott did ok he has struggled to make an impact during the majority of games he has played.
What I am getting at is can we trust MF to spend this seasons FA Cup windfall on building a squad for next season given the signings he has made so far ????

Re: Serious Topic Now....Not a gut reaction

Not heard a word out of him for months before and after the cup run and guess what we have hit a bit of a brick wall hopefully temporary and you cannot keep the fella off the forum tonight.

Sure all the responses will be from us Snidey types who contribute through the good stuff as well as the odd nightmare.
Welcome back Corky.
In your element tonight for sure.

neilcork68 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Right in your element now ain't you corky boy, dont hear a fkin word off you when we're winning

Just asking the questions

He has signed 5 players but wont play them.....Why ?????
Whether you agree with Corky or not , or whether you think he only comments when things are going Pete Tong.......He's made a very valid point.

Harps62 wrote:Not heard a word out of him for months before and after the cup run and guess what we have hit a bit of a brick wall hopefully temporary and you cannot keep the fella off the forum tonight.

Sure all the responses will be from us Snidey types who contribute through the good stuff as well as the odd nightmare.
Welcome back Corky.
In your element tonight for sure.

Rip into me as much as you want but who can defend the manager on his last 5 signings?
For some reason , only he knows the answer too he wont play them. Most of the players he has used were signed by other managers and he has done well to get a game out of them. Why cant he sign players he will use is the question asked ?
I'm all for managers being loyal but its looking like it could be his downfall by being loyal to the wrong players that arent 'doing the business for him'
There seems to be something wrong at the club at the moment. I hope its the hangover from the cup run but since stories have come out about the alleged fight between him and Pipe all has not been well