Re: Cant get relegated Cant get promoted

mad norm wrote:
Corpa Tuncay wrote:Not sure, maybe the fringe players are so bad that he can't risk them.

Since O'Brien has returned the defence is looking strong again, just need a bit of creativity now.
A BIT!!!,,,,we need a MOUNTAIN of creativity...............or crowds will dwindle to 1,500 if some goals don't happen NOW.. :cry:
Get on the train then and it would be 1501.

Harps62 wrote:
mad norm wrote:
Corpa Tuncay wrote:Not sure, maybe the fringe players are so bad that he can't risk them.

Since O'Brien has returned the defence is looking strong again, just need a bit of creativity now.
A BIT!!!,,,,we need a MOUNTAIN of creativity...............or crowds will dwindle to 1,500 if some goals don't happen NOW.. :cry:
Get on the train then and it would be 1501.

Exactly!

neilcork68 wrote:
Corpa Tuncay wrote:We are currently 23/24 in the League 2 form table.

:shock: I hadn't checked that out......Its worrying that we have been so bad lately and MF won't make changes...Keeping the same line ups game after game.
Many can see it , why can't he ???????

Bristol City are a big club, they are 15th in the form table wining one, drawing two and losing three of their last 6 games after their energy sapping two games against Manchester City.

It is a great shame that someone that proffessess to know so much about football cannot recognise that a game against Leeds United and two against Tottenham Hotspur, sandwiched between three gruelling league 2 away trips does not sap the players mental and physical fitness of a small squad.

SJG99 wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Anyway back to subject only lewtun are mathmaticlly safe and all teams can still get promoted

:roll:
But can they all be champions? :grin: I’ve got a 60-1 bet on us that I put on in August ( crazy fvcker that I am ) , wonder what odds I’d get now :lol:
1250/1 from the two bookies who'll take your money: https://www.oddschecker.com/football/en ... e-2/winner
Thanks for that :grin: Even I wouldn’t be daft enough! :oops: