Re: MOM Yeovil

Day made me think with 2 outstanding saves but it's Mickey for me, gave his usual top performance but won a header and a tackle within a minute of each other first half out on the left that if you were playing against him might just make you think twice and for the ones with questionable bottle f*ck that lol. Tozer also showed the other side of his game certainly not afraid to mix it.

supporter wrote:Day made me think with 2 outstanding saves but it's Mickey for me, gave his usual top performance but won a header and a tackle within a minute of each other first half out on the left that if you were playing against him might just make you think twice and for the ones with questionable bottle f*ck that lol. Tozer also showed the other side of his game certainly not afraid to mix it.
I think Tozer had a point to prove to the Yeovil manager and certainly succeeded in making it.

Thanks everyone.
That's it
Not really into it currently.
Joe 5 points
Mickey 4
Ben W 3.

So far

Labs 77
Ben W 64
Joe 62
Mickey 55
Dan 43
Robbie 36
Padraig 32
Frank 27
Scott 22
Pipey 21
Dolan 19
Ben T 18
OB 14
Rigg 9
Lamar 6
Hayes 5
McCoulsky 4
Cole 2

Funny old thing Robbie still 6th best and Frank in 8th despite getting so much grief.

Melling's equaliser wrote:Harps,

Is there any chance of keeping this open until Monday for weekend games? I like to vote but rarely come on the internet on weekends, too busy.

By the way, excellent performances all over the field on Saturday and several candidates for MoM. Mickey D for me though.
Will do in future
This time it would not make a difference as Mickey was clearly in 2nd place so 4 points.
Cheers
Harps