Re: Disgusting

What a pair of oafish neanderthals. Carragher will (rightly) be held to account for spitting like a petulant child - but the other chap was trying to get a rise out of him, and breaking god-knows-how-many sections of the Highway Code whilst doing so - all in front of his child! They should both be ashamed. Is this how grown men behave these days?

Rjwebby2811 wrote:Send the video all's the man says in the video is 2-1, he didn't swear at him didn't say anything that would of wound him up really, what character didnwas disgusting and he should be sacked for it.
He should be charged. It is a fairly straight forward common assault. What was said to him was by the man was simply not capable of offering any defence or even mitigation.

penycwm county wrote:its the worst type of assault
Oh I don't know. Being glassed, hit over the head with an iron bar, being kicked senseless. Believe me I've prosecuted and defended all of those and they are worse. Not even the most disgusting, dog excrement being pushed into a face is the worst I ever had to deal with.

Jamie Carragher has committed a nasty unpleasant little assault. He will now be publicly vilified and humiliated and probably lose his job. Don't get me wrong what he did was disgusting and I think he's is a yob. But I think he is about to pay the full price and more. As for the victims I don't know what the Mirror paid for the video If anyone is prepared to pay me £10,000 you can spit on my car any time you like.

penycwm county wrote:its got such a strong connection with football, the players are gobbing all the time, the kids see it and think that its normal behaviour to gob every minute, its not necessary, its not nice and it spreads dieses.
And makes the pitch slippery :shock:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
penycwm county wrote:its the worst type of assault
Oh I don't know. Being glassed, hit over the head with an iron bar, being kicked senseless. Believe me I've prosecuted and defended all of those and they are worse. Not even the most disgusting, dog excrement being pushed into a face is the worst I ever had to deal with.

Jamie Carragher has committed a nasty unpleasant little assault. He will now be publicly vilified and humiliated and probably lose his job. Don't get me wrong what he did was disgusting and I think he's is a yob. But I think he is about to pay the full price and more. As for the victims I don't know what the Mirror paid for the video If anyone is prepared to pay me £10,000 you can spit on my car any time you like.
According to reports, Carragher's saliva ended up in a 14 year old girl's face not her father's car.

penycwm county wrote:its got such a strong connection with football, the players are gobbing all the time, the kids see it and think that its normal behaviour to gob every minute, its not necessary, its not nice and it spreads dieses.
Oh for goodness' sake. They spit because they run around a lot and their mouths dry out. It has nothing whatsoever to do with a grown adult spitting at a car/child/WUM. :roll: