Update regarding academy kit

Due to be issued in week commencing the 16th April !!!!! . (Only ordered last july) . Unfortunately the club can't obtain the bench coats so will issue a refund for these .

So not only could they not obtain raincoats it's now the bench coats aswell !!! Why has it taken this long to discover we can't have the jackets ?and why has it taken so long for the kit ?. Instead of just sending an email now and then front up and meet the unhappy parents .

So are the club just going to put an apology at the end of the email or are they planning on somehow giving something back to the parents ?

The best kit deal we could have got by the way !!!

Re: Update regarding academy kit

An absolute disgrace in my opinion. Any other organisation would have given a full refund and a complete apology by now. What’s more , they would have changed suppliers for next year while at the same time suing the present one. Anything less means that those responsible just haven’t been paying attention. A goodwill gesture giving free kit away next year would not be out of place either!

Re: Update regarding academy kit

lowandhard wrote:An absolute disgrace in my opinion. Any other organisation would have given a full refund and a complete apology by now. What’s more , they would have changed suppliers for next year while at the same time suing the present one. Anything less means that those responsible just haven’t been paying attention. A goodwill gesture giving free kit away next year would not be out of place either!
the fact that the club have let them get away with for virtually a season is also a disgrace .whoever's been handling the kit order has obviously not been doing his/her job,the money's been paid in and no goods delivered,i wouldnt be surprised if these parents dont decide to pull them out of our academy and join a more professional set up