Re: board member resignation

theale wrote:I sure will cornish,people will melt in there chairs when my foray of questions are put to the powers.
I can see you now being carried out on everyone's shoulders like a hero.

Lets hope your masterplan has the desired effect and dosent leave you with egg on your face and more importantly it dosent derail the club.

Good luck Theale, the whole of Newport County is behind you.

There is a lovely clip on Youtube. Andrew Neal and a number of political analysts are all taking the p!ss out of a chap called Damian Lyons-Lowe who headed up a polling company called Survation. Last June before the General Election he predicted a hung Parliament. Boy did they laugh at him. (It does make great viewing. If someone knows how to post the link.)

I have no idea if what Theale says is correct. I genuinely have no idea what he is on about. He has though put himself up there to be mocked if he doesn't produce some smoking gun. But if I were of a mind to want to criticise him I think I'd leave it until after the meeting.

He who laughs last and all that.

theale wrote:Stan I will pose questions that as fans need to be answered,too many cowards around the county who have no backbone to stand up and be counted,I.e white feather etc
Only one problem.
You will not get the chance to ask possibly more than 2 if you are lucky so all joking apart make sure the possible 2 you make are the best ones in your cupboard.

theale wrote:I rather think I may not ask any unless the relative individual is in attendance.
So apart from GF you are clearly happy with everybody else on the board.
Nothing appears to have been announced regarding the current board member who you state is about to resign.
Maybe he is leaving it until Thursday night so it will be highlighted far more with everybody interested in attendance when he makes a resignation test at the current chairman?.