Re: NCFC Academy

Ryan

Congratulations on finally getting initiated onto the board.
Think maybe far more important job is to sort all this outstanding kit out before you and the rest of the current board move onto another stage of development.
Cheers
Harps

Hi harps.
Yes I've been on it for some time and there was an announcement today to all academy parents
on the situation with a contact email for any other issues in the future. At least everyone knows now and it's been communicated.

Cromwellend wrote:Hi harps.
Yes I've been on it for some time and there was an announcement today to all academy parents
on the situation with a contact email for any other issues in the future. At least everyone knows now and it's been communicated.
Not a criticism of your efforts. Are there still parents who paid for kits last summer who have yet to receive those kits for their children? If yes, what do you/the club intend to do about this?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Cromwellend wrote:Hi harps.
Not a criticism of your efforts. Are there still parents who paid for kits last summer who have yet to receive those kits for their children? If yes, what do you/the club intend to do about this?
All aspects of have now been communicated buddy, but only to parents so I'm sure if you would like to ask, if you know any of them, they will help you out. Not for comment within detail here but welcome to have a chat anytime.

County#9 wrote:Stan yes there's a lot of parents still waiting for the second kits . If you read my post on another thread about update regarding academy kit .
County
Assume you have now received the communication Ryan talks about tonight.
If so are you a little more happy currently?

Harps how can I be happy at paying £250 in July and if by what the email says we will receive mid April ? Add to the fact that 2 items cannot be obtained but it's taken this long to find that out . It's an absolute disgrace and what have the club done about it ? Nothing . Haven't even had the decency to come and meet the parents .

Total lack of communication from the word go . Totally unprofessional and will anybody be blamed or be held accountable? I very much doubt it .

It's great when we played Leeds and spurs they want all the limelight then but do they look after their own ? Should be embarrassed at what has happened.

County#9 wrote:Harps how can I be happy at paying £250 in July and if by what the email says we will receive mid April ? Add to the fact that 2 items cannot be obtained but it's taken this long to find that out . It's an absolute disgrace and what have the club done about it ? Nothing . Haven't even had the decency to come and meet the parents .

Total lack of communication from the word go . Totally unprofessional and will anybody be blamed or be held accountable? I very much doubt it .

It's great when we played Leeds and spurs they want all the limelight then but do they look after their own ? Should be embarrassed at what has happened.
Appreciate your reply.
It looks like Ryan and possibly some of the new board are on the case for you.
Its a total disgrace how the current board before the newcomers arrived have behaved to you parents etc.
You really need to bring this up on Thursday again mate.