Re: board member resignation

George Street-Bridge wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote: What I am saying is that it is unfair to insinuate but not put allegations squarely.
For example around the pitch repair contract a few years ago, perhaps?
Yes indeed George,

I put the matter fairly. Phil Day Sports bolloxed up the job. They were employed by Dave Boddy CEO who knew Phil Day. Phil Day Sports did not put in the Aston Villa pitch. Either Dave Boddy was misled by Phil Day or Dave Boddy misled the supporters on this. Dave Boddy was in my view not competent as a CEO. What we were not informed of at the time of Dave Boddy's appointment was that he was a former business partner the then director of football Tim Harris.

I am indeed grateful that you have pointed out how fair and even handed I am. :grin:
Last edited by Stan A. Einstein on March 13th, 2018, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

George Street-Bridge wrote:Stan, remind our fellow users which of us coined the phrase - it was about a key member of the club's then landlord's staff - "typical Newport. Quite prepared to give out stick, whines like a piglet at the merest hint of criticism."

Again George I am pleased to answer you. It was me. An amusing little bit of banter I thought. Unlike the occasion when you mocked my dead father. You also used his real name, which some might think repulsive. I do find your mock outrage repulsive I do find many of your views odious but fear not, unlike myself and my late father your identity will remain a secret. 8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Some posts have been deleted as per rules:
Any posts in the future that actively theorise what the identity of a certain user is are to be deleted.

I smell a rat. This is just a little ploy to remove all of Neal Cork's posts, isn't it? :cheers:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I upset lots on here nobody has decided to 'foe me' so they must like ny near the knuckle true posts.

I just say what they really want to say but wont because of the 'Amber tinted view' of the club :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Any posts in the future that actively theorise what the identity of a certain user is are to be deleted.

I smell a rat. This is just a little ploy to remove all of Neal Cork's posts, isn't it? :cheers:
After nearly 5,500 posts and years of reading his contributions to this place, he still can't spell "Neil".

Isn't that right, Satan?

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

After nearly 5,500 posts and years of reading his contributions to this place, he still can't spell "Neil".

Isn't that right, Satan?
It is.

However as you have clearly identified me using my real name your post will be deleted. :shock:

Also when the time comes for us to meet I can assure you of a very warm reception. :twisted:

Re: Will gavin show up thursday

Hi Theale,

Please take this in the way it is meant.

If Gavin comes on Thursday ask him your questions. If he doesn't show then comment on that. I suspect in those circumstances you might not be too lonely.

However the meeting is only two days away. You are beginning to sound obsessed. Just as I said to others to wait until Thursday before they were critical of you, likewise just wait another 48 hours before you comment.

Jackorias wrote:
theale wrote:The guy is a scumbag stan,he's on the list.
And what list is this?
As some day it may follow that a victim must be found,
I've got a little list, I've got a little list,
Of society offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed-who never would be missed,

I shouldn't worry too much. :grin:

Re: Will gavin show up thursday

theale wrote:I would say a 99% chance he's crawled under a stone for month four of failure to show,anybody think differently?

Why post something you know the answer to? You clearly know he is unable to attend due to a funeral (and wake) Next you will be blaming him for the nerve Agent in Salisbury. It’s clear you are obsessed
How about not a bad job done by those that are running the club, 52 points, 11th, 4th round of FA Cup etc. Don’t be daft that’s positive. Hell bent on destabilising. Look forward to you being vocal on Thursday.

All I'll say on this is if Gavin is missing on Thursday and this is due to a funeral then can everyone now show the necessary respect. A family has lost someone and that is the most important thing. Theale if you had knowledge of this and are using someone's loss to point score you have sunk to a all time low that has never been seen on this messageboard.