Re: Grandstand: EXILES @ Yeovil

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:Surely by announcing "it's closed now" denies posters further participation. Or have I got that wrong as well?
It does. Mind you you only get fifteen hours to vote on a Government. Are you really suggesting that MoM polls are kept open Sine Die? :?
No I'm not, but the same principle should apply to all threads in that anyone has the right to call for a protracted discussion to come to an end.

Cornish
You are like a little Jack Russell snapping away.
I organise a MOM poll after every game.
Everybody has the chance to vote.
Only if you were at the game.
Its got to close at some point normally well over 24 hours after the poll which everybody seems to accept apart from you.
Now I have had a request to keep the poll from a Saturday match open throughout Monday which I am happy to do.
If you cannot still understand that is totally different from somebody writing on a thread
"end of discussion" I am quite happy for the third time tonight to call you a Plonker and will continue to do until you grasp its not the same thing.
Cheers
Harps.

Harps62 wrote:Cornish
You are like a little Jack Russell snapping away.
I organise a MOM poll after every game.
Everybody has the chance to vote.
Only if you were at the game.
Its got to close at some point normally well over 24 hours after the poll which everybody seems to accept apart from you.
Now I have had a request to keep the poll from a Saturday match open throughout Monday which I am happy to do.
If you cannot still understand that is totally different from somebody writing on a thread
"end of discussion" I am quite happy for the third time tonight to call you a Plonker and will continue to do until you grasp its not the same thing.
Cheers
Harps.
Why do you seem unable to take part in a discussion without throwing insults about. Someone of your age should know better and respect other people's point of view even if you disagree.

Harps62 wrote:If plonker upsets you sorry but for sure you cannot grasp a basic difference as I have tried to state so many times tonight.
Sorry but becoming really bored trying to explain the difference.
Keep going if you must but I wont be responding anymore.
Cheers
Harps
I prefer to agree to disagree rather than descend to playground name-calling.

Cornish Exile wrote:
Harps62 wrote:If plonker upsets you sorry but for sure you cannot grasp a basic difference as I have tried to state so many times tonight.
Cheers
Harps

Last edited by Exile 1976 on March 13th, 2018, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cornish Exile wrote:
Cheers
Harps
You can't argue with people who don't have the mental capacity to engage in debate. You're pissing into the wind I'm afraid.

Cornish Exile wrote:Stan accuses someone of arrogance!!!
What I said was 'writing 'end of discussion' makes you sound arrogant'. I didn't say the person was arrogant but did say that what he said made him sound arrogant. So in my view your contention in making this statement is simply wrong. To for no reason and with no context call me arrogant, is of course insulting.

I wasn't going to comment because frankly I have been called an awful lot worse and it doesn't worry me. Why I comment now is on your contention that you don't insult people. You do. If I came on here and complained about people being rude to me I would be a hypocrite. It's a funny thing on this board, the outrage of people who happily give it out yet complain and whine like stuck pigs when they get it back.

Harps62 wrote:mcfc.
After trying to explain 3 times that MOM voting is now closed is not the same as "end of discussion" I really hope you are not another that does not appreciate the difference.
Thanks for joining Cornish and Exiles little gang.
Happy days mate.
'little gang' ? how old are you? He pointed out that you insulted him instead of debating the point and I pointed out that you were being a hypocrite (yet again) as you whine like a stuck pig and say things like 'cut out the insults' if someone insults you ... Simple.