Re: Stow park food bank

neilcork68 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Im going to take another shop up at end of March if anyone wants to help out send the money to jim.drewett@ntlworld.com via paypal and mark it foodbank and please pay family and friens or paypal takes a cut, If you dont have paypal drop me a pm I will send you my adress etc to pay via cheque

Ive got money already off kardiff exile cheers mate

Keep up the great work Jim
Thanks Neil it's easy really I'm only collecting the money and doing the shop it's the people that give up their time at foodbanks that deserve the credit

Re: Stow park food bank

True , Jim...
I try and make a delivery to the bank once a month myself or fill up a trolley and leave it in Tesco , Asda etc ( whoever is collecting for them). Its not a great deal I spend but luckily I feel that I try to help those less fortunate than me who can't afford to feed their family. God forbid if ever I or anyone I know find themselves in the position they need help I hope there are people like you who care enough to help.
£50 of ' own brand ' food can almost fill up a small trolley to help out these people and feed their family for a week so come on let's get behind Jim and donate as much as we can. At least we know where this food is going to unlike some charities that only get a fraction of what you donate