Rest of ground
£365/350

If bought before 1 June
£415/410

If bought after 1 June
£445/410

U16 £80
U10 £50

L1 price is paid with refund given if Luton remain in L2.

Wonder when ours will go on sale ?

Re: Season Tickets

Lucky Mascot 2 wrote:Guess Luton have been over spending and are desperate for the additional funds discounted early season tickets bring. What a surprise.
You don't have to have been over spending to want to get some ST income in before the summer break. It's a particular problem for teams who don't have players on 1 year contracts, as whilst clubs all have to pay contracts up until 1st July, they only have to pay "summer wages" after that for players already under contract.

Lucky Mascot 2 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Not bad that

I only paid 195 last season mind so an increase of 55 quid for me

I like the book tickets on line offer but some will say it's a tax on those on the day you can't please everyone I suppose
Dont have an issue with the matchday tax if you can get tickets and use on your phone.
It's not a tax, it's a discount...look at the entire structure and you'll see it clearly.

Nice to see that the ZEBRA FINANCE option is available, at a 9% admin charge. So an adult Season Ticket (non renewal) for a seated ticket, will cost £38.15 a month, and will break down to £16.57 per game. The early renewal, paying in full option, works out at £13.04 per game for the same seat.
I know people don't like the use of this data, but excluding the family tickets & 100 club, the average price of a Newport County ticket, across all ages, in all areas of the ground is just £10.33 for next season. This is the fairest way to ascertain the overall price of football at any given club.
The Board can once again be congratulated for their continued efforts to keep prices down, while introducing elements of choice and convenience.
I may renew via Zebra Finance this year, for no other reason than to support the fact that the option is available.......afterall, I've banged on about Direct Debits for long enough!

newgroundrodney wrote:Nice to see that the ZEBRA FINANCE option is available, at a 9% admin charge. So an adult Season Ticket (non renewal) for a seated ticket, will cost £38.15 a month, and will break down to £16.57 per game. The early renewal, paying in full option, works out at £13.04 per game for the same seat.
I know people don't like the use of this data, but excluding the family tickets & 100 club, the average price of a Newport County ticket, across all ages, in all areas of the ground is just £10.33 for next season. This is the fairest way to ascertain the overall price of football at any given club.
The Board can once again be congratulated for their continued efforts to keep prices down, while introducing elements of choice and convenience.
I may renew via Zebra Finance this year, for no other reason than to support the fact that the option is available.......afterall, I've banged on about Direct Debits for long enough!
By way of brief comparison, the average prices at the following clubs are: Yeovil £15.56.....Newport £10.33....Cheltenham £9.13

Lucky Mascot 2 wrote:The 100 club does seem odd,
Why would season ticket holders in there not have a loyalty renewal, when the standard Bisley have £50 off.
£95 increase for seniors, if correct, is a steep hike in % terms but may be in line with government pension increases from april 2018 or they just want less old people in there.
I may be making this up, but didn't Alex say they didn't apply the same criteria to the 100 Club because they knew they could sell and basically, even if some don't renew, they know that others will take their place. I daresay a look at the video will confirm or refute that thought. They're trying to attract fans to the rest of the ground.