Re: Cardiff miss 2 pens in injurytime

Oh well so what if we do, we'll still be playing in the Championship & playing at our own ground??
Our situation UTP is one you can only ever dream of, competing at the top end of the Championship at the 'Wales National Football Stadium'!!
It's also so jovial that you & some of your fellow fans are so hypocritical about Cardiff City you welcome in open arms when we loan you players but yet you hate Cardiff City!
It's also laughable how a 'MOD' expresses his views like a school kid

CTY74 wrote:Oh well so what if we do, we'll still be playing in the Championship & playing at our own ground??
Our situation UTP is one you can only ever dream of, competing at the top end of the Championship at the 'Wales National Football Stadium'!!
It's also so jovial that you & some of your fellow fans are so hypocritical about Cardiff City you welcome in open arms when we loan you players but yet you hate Cardiff City!
It's also laughable how a 'MOD' expresses his views like a school kid
Ha it hurt that much you had to come on a League 2 sides MB

And what hurts them most is that Swansea are the Premier side in Wales well established now as well

Now jog on son

I think the feeling is best illustrated in the following story. Me and my brother went to the Wales Austria game last year, about 30 mins in this bonehead appears spitting venom and pointing over our right shoulders. We thought what was all that about so we looked over and spotted a welsh dragon flag with a Swan on it. 5 minutes later he reappears going nuts cue the following conversation- what's your problem mate?- well there's a Jack flag over there- yeah and?- well it's our fackin stadium!- not tonight it ain't mate we're all welsh together- what you both Jacks are you? No mate we're from Newport now f@ck off which he duly did. That's why I feel so strongly about them.

I hope Cardiff go up. Two Welsh teams in the premier league gives fantastic opportunities for those Welsh lads in their academies to not only play premier league 2 fixtures against stronger opposition but it also gives them the chance to potentially be premier league players full stop. I don't understand how you can claim to be a welsh fan and not want our young welsh players to have the best opportunities available.

I cant stand Cardiff and I really cant stand those Swansea idiots but I do want to see my national team do well.

Bush I also want to see the national team do well and agree if Cardiff are in the prem then it would benefit us though how many Welsh players will break through remains to be seen. My comments are of a personal experience at a recent world cup qualifier and wasn't the first time I've witnessed them throwing their weight around. They'll never change, they're the bully boy club of Welsh football and I don't like bullies. For the record I've been to every euro and world cup home qualifier for the last two campaigns, travelled around Europe and went to the euros.

supporter wrote:Bush I also want to see the national team do well and agree if Cardiff are in the prem then it would benefit us though how many Welsh players will break through remains to be seen. My comments are of a personal experience at a recent world cup qualifier and wasn't the first time I've witnessed them throwing their weight around. They'll never change, they're the bully boy club of Welsh football and I don't like bullies. For the record I've been to every euro and world cup home qualifier for the last two campaigns, travelled around Europe and went to the euros.
Mate I had a death threat against me when I worked at Swansea. Both sets of fans are clowns who I would love to see continually experience failure. Unfortunately I want to see their welsh players especially the academy boys do well.

Well statistically, I still have Cardiff City at 2nd in the table, on 89.76 pts....then Fulham on 88.71, then Villa on 83.24, then some way back to Derby on 78.20
Obviously Cardiff could have done with taking 3 points off either Wolves Or Villa, but I do think / hope they "come again" in dog racing parlance , and end up finishing 2nd.
I'm not sure they'd do it via the Play-Offs, needs to be automatic for City in my opinion, but however they go up, I hope they go up.
It can only be justification for all Welsh teams in the Pyramid to reach as high a level as possible......remember, we DO have an alternative, we don't HAVE to play in England!
I'm not interested in any knock affect for international football, cos I couldn't give a flying one about any international aspects of our game.
I couldn't give a shit if Wales won the World Cup, or finished bottom in a group on 0 points just behind Pitcairn Islands.

supporter wrote:I think the feeling is best illustrated in the following story. Me and my brother went to the Wales Austria game last year, about 30 mins in this bonehead appears spitting venom and pointing over our right shoulders. We thought what was all that about so we looked over and spotted a welsh dragon flag with a Swan on it. 5 minutes later he reappears going nuts cue the following conversation- what's your problem mate?- well there's a Jack flag over there- yeah and?- well it's our fackin stadium!- not tonight it ain't mate we're all welsh together- what you both Jacks are you? No mate we're from Newport now f@ck off which he duly did. That's why I feel so strongly about them.
Wow! I'm not surprised you feel so strongly about all Cardiff fans after that, mate. I'm sure none us would want Cardiff to do well after that one isolated experience :roll: