Re: GRANDSTAND: EXILES v SWINDON

Newportonian wrote:Thought mayonnaise was their motm until he got the red card, Aaron Collins need a few months in the gym with pipe, he’s way to lightweight and easily moved off the ball or out of the way, he’s nowhere near physically strong enough
So did I, with White leaving us I wouldn't mind getting this lad in on loan from Bristol. Brought up and schooled in Newport I believe.

Re: GRANDSTAND: EXILES v SWINDON

SULLY34 wrote:
Newportonian wrote:Thought mayonnaise was their motm until he got the red card, Aaron Collins need a few months in the gym with pipe, he’s way to lightweight and easily moved off the ball or out of the way, he’s nowhere near physically strong enough
So did I, with White leaving us I wouldn't mind getting this lad in on loan from Bristol. Brought up and schooled in Newport I believe.
His brother is a junior coach at County. I also thought he had a good game and kept Collins in his pocket.

Reviewed the Swinetown goal on C5 last night and, yes, it was onside. I was sat 5 yards away from and in line with the lad who crossed it and could have sworn Mullins drifted offside before the cross came in. Static defence though but County didn't really do much else wrong yesterday.