Player of the season

It’ll be interesting to see if the winner of the ballot matches the opinions on here all season of motm. I reckon Labs would have won it at a canter a few weeks ago but now I’m not so sure. For the record I voted as follows and for the reasons given.
1. Dan Butler - massively improved imho
2. Labadie - we’re a much better team when he’s playing
3. Amond - tireless and a class act

Re: Player of the season

It seems on FB, Twitter and speaking to some fans that Butler could be in with a very real shout of winning it. Most seem to say they voted for him as he's improved so much from last season, not that he was our best player.
For what its worth i voted
1. Labadie - much better team with him playing, grabs the game by the scruff of the neck
2. White - such a good, calm and composed defender, the boy should go far
3. Amond - goals and an absolute nuisance for opposition defenders with his workrate

Special mentions to Demetriou and Day.

jollysuperstar wrote:How or where do you vote.
Who is entitled to vote as first I have heard of it?

Anyone can vote, it was mentioned on the official website, FB and Twitter pages. There were boxes all around the ground on Saturday and you put in your first , second and third choices on the form and put it in the box.

Exile 1976 wrote:It seems on FB, Twitter and speaking to some fans that Butler could be in with a very real shout of winning it. Most seem to say they voted for him as he's improved so much from last season, not that he was our best player.
For what its worth i voted
1. Labadie - much better team with him playing, grabs the game by the scruff of the neck
2. White - such a good, calm and composed defender, the boy should go far
3. Amond - goals and an absolute nuisance for opposition defenders with his workrate

Special mentions to Demetriou and Day.
That would be my three also

After reading the financial report only one player imo can be player of the season.
Shaun McCoulsky for his wonderful header which has kept us in business for at least another season.

Mention for Mickey D who has given all for the jersey this year.

jollysuperstar wrote:After reading the financial report only one player imo can be player of the season.
Shaun McCoulsky for his wonderful header which has kept us in business for at least another season.

Mention for Mickey D who has given all for the jersey this year.

I thought you'd have gone with Willmott :wink: :lol: