Re: Do we feel sorry for the Gogs?

I'm sure at some point in the future their time will come again, and when it does they won't care about rubbing our noses in it if we are struggling. Therefore, I intend to continue enjoying their struggle.

Such a hard league to get out of with all the hobby clubs down there. Chesterfield will be the next to discover how much of a nightmare it is.

Re: Do we feel sorry for the Gogs?

daftasfxxx wrote:I don't know why they hate us for that, we beat them fair and square, not a goal conceded during the three play off games and scored five, not like we cheated them
It's not as though we beat them by the odd goal from a cruel deflection.... we scored late on, TWICE! "it's 2-0, it's 2-0!!".....

Jokes aside, I would like to see all Welsh clubs at the highest attainable level, but with 10 years already gone, and with devilishly difficult play off arrangements leaving SIX teams chasing just one place, you have to wonder whether they'll ever come back. With the South & North using the same play off arrangements, lots of "big" names could be lost to League football forever: Chesterfield, Stockport, Tranmere, Halifax, Torquay, Aldershot, Orient, Hartlepool, and of course, Wrexham, ALL could be gone for good!....

From our point of view, staying up is imperative every year, everything else is a bonus in my view, drop down, and that could be it for us for ever.