Where has all the money gone ?????

If the rumours are true where has all the money gone . We took almost a million with the fa cup I, inflated prices for fa cup games and hospitality , Lee Evans sell on and Welsh cap , ridiculous academy prices and kit , more percentage on bar takings , so where has it all gone . We deserve to know as a fans owned club .

Have some respect for the fans who helped bail you out and tell us .

If we lost 350k the year before we should easily have at least 500k in the bank . So where has it all gone ???

Re: Where has all the money gone ?????

County#9 wrote:If the rumours are true where has all the money gone . We took almost a million with the fa cup I, inflated prices for fa cup games and hospitality , Lee Evans sell on and Welsh cap , ridiculous academy prices and kit , more percentage on bar takings , so where has it all gone . We deserve to know as a fans owned club .

Have some respect for the fans who helped bail you out and tell us .

If we lost 350k the year before we should easily have at least 500k in the bank . So where has it all gone ???
At the last meeting didn't they say the next was on the 10th May, if that is still on then ask your question then?

I would not expect there to be any surplus money around the cup run ensured survival.
Pre cup run one could have expected us to lose around £350k this year and similar next if playing budget was similar. So there goes the cup money if the club chose to budget within means and not on basis of future unknowns player sales / cup runs.
There may be a little available for Flynn to build squad but I would not expect a step change in budget.
3,500 gates will always struggle to support a competitive full time team.

I would not expect there to be any surplus money around the cup run ensured survival.
Pre cup run one could have expected us to lose around £350k this year and similar next if playing budget was similar. So there goes the cup money if the club chose to budget within means and not on basis of future unknowns player sales / cup runs.
There may be a little available for Flynn to build squad but I would not expect a step change in budget.
3,500 gates will always struggle to support a competitive full time team.

rodneyboy wrote:So what happens next season if there's no cup run.Does it mean we are bust??
This is what I don't understand. We get told things like: " We expect to make a small profit ".... "The club is on a fairly stable financial footing".... etc, then we get a £700K cup run, 15,000 extra league fans over the season, and yet now we're apparently skint????