Re: Fancy a job? (Updated)

Willthiswork don't forget the COO job aswell my friend . The kit man's job description is a good read . It's a wonder he/she will get sleep . Whatever happened to the old academy boys doing first team boots and cleaning changing rooms or better still getting the players to do their own boots .

County#9 wrote:Willthiswork don't forget the COO job aswell my friend . The kit man's job description is a good read . It's a wonder he/she will get sleep . Whatever happened to the old academy boys doing first team boots and cleaning changing rooms or better still getting the players to do their own boots .
Totally agree, if I went for the job i'd tell them to jog-on reference the boot cleaning part of the JD!

Willthiswork wrote:I'll do it (minus the boots) for £40k.
I did the job for 10 years for nothing.In fact it cost me money having time off work to do it.I didn't clean any boots or changing rooms or report to anyone though.I did get to design some of the kits myself which was a blast.Some great memories along with the hard work and responsibility.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:I'll do it (minus the boots) for £40k.
I did the job for 10 years for nothing.In fact it cost me money having time off work to do it.I didn't clean any boots or changing rooms or report to anyone though.I did get to design some of the kits myself which was a blast.Some great memories along with the hard work and responsibility.
Times have changed though and we are now supposed to be a professional outfit.