Re: April's Meeting - Minutes

Here's another for you fourthousand .
Our great deal !!!
30k free when we order 120k worth of kit . So we spend 90k on absolute garbage that nobody has heard of . Who the hell is accountable for that deal ?

When the players wait for kit .socks don't turn up . Academy kits have now just been handed out after 10 months and still people missing kits .

Best kit deal ever .

County#9 wrote:Here's another for you fourthousand .
Our great deal !!!
30k free when we order 120k worth of kit . So we spend 90k on absolute garbage that nobody has heard of . Who the hell is accountable for that deal ?

When the players wait for kit .socks don't turn up . Academy kits have now just been handed out after 10 months and still people missing kits .

Best kit deal ever .
..Here's another what? ..bad decision with hindsight? What would you have done if you were in charge? Who do you blame? What would you want done to the person responsible ?

Fourthousand wrote:
Our great deal !!!

Best kit deal ever .
..Here's another what? ..bad decision with hindsight? What would you have done if you were in charge? Who do you blame? What would you want done to the person responsible ?
I think you are missing his point. Let me explain.

I have a box of matches I say to you this box of matches costs £100. However I will sell you the box for £50.

You think wow, I needed a box of matches and I not only bought a box of matches but I saved £50 in doing so.

I think wow. I just took some fool for £50.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
Our great deal !!!

Best kit deal ever .
I think you are missing his point. Let me explain.

I have a box of matches I say to you this box of matches costs £100. However I will sell you the box for £50.

You think wow, I needed a box of matches and I not only bought a box of matches but I saved £50 in doing so.

I think wow. I just took some fool for £50.
I'm not missing any point and I don't need a box of matches thank you very much.

Fourthousand it's about accountability. So if people keep making major **** ups in a work place nobody is accountable ?

For a start why didn't they order sample sizes for kids to try on instead of double ordering stuff because of wrong sizes . That would have been a good start but then again why did we just jump in with a company that nobody has heard of .

If a deal is too good to be true then it usually is .

The point being is all the money has gone and us the fans want to know why and where it's gone .

There are numerous situations that have been mentioned in other threads but now the s*** is hitting the fan again which most have seen coming for a long time .

Just hope our commercial manager is pulling her finger out to help with next season !!!!

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
I'm not missing any point and I don't need a box of matches thank you very much.
I think you are. I don't think it needs hindsight to work out that £90,000 to kit out a football team is a pretty poor bargain.
Not missing the point - I don't need any matches now go use them to light your pipe and smoke it.

For what it's worth.

It strikes me that there are a lot of well-intentioned people here. Yet somehow you're not coordinated. There are little squabbles breaking out over not much more than semantics, or historical opinions. If every time I opened my gob someone started telling me about my mistakes of the dim and distant past I'd soon lose the will to bother.

As Eddie Vedder once sang "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense".

County#9 wrote:Fourthousand it's about accountability. So if people keep making major **** ups in a work place nobody is accountable ?

For a start why didn't they order sample sizes for kids to try on instead of double ordering stuff because of wrong sizes . That would have been a good start but then again why did we just jump in with a company that nobody has heard of .

The point being is all the money has gone and us the fans want to know why and where it's gone .

There are numerous situations that have been mentioned in other threads but now the s*** is hitting the fan again which most have seen coming for a long time .

Just hope our commercial manager is pulling her finger out to help with next season !!!!
What do you know about the Commercial Manager that isn't happening? - I suspect you know something by the way you keep bringing it up and leave it hanging there. Please do tell.

County#9 wrote:Fourthousand it's about accountability. So if people keep making major **** ups in a work place nobody is accountable ?

You keep bringing the commercial manager up, is there something you know that we don't ? Do tell....

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
I think you are. I don't think it needs hindsight to work out that £90,000 to kit out a football team is a pretty poor bargain.
How much should a professional club cost to kit out please...just a ball park figure so I can compare?